Peeing In Your Dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Peeing In Your Dreams

Postby HAGART » 27 May 2016 08:50

Have you ever peed in your dreams or even gone #2 and wake up to realize it was just a dream, no matter how real it felt?

This happens to me often and I always find odd places to piss, like a bucket or sink, never a toilet. I even pissed my pants once in a dream. I have so many stories in my dream journal I can share, and in fact it has become one of my dream signs now.

I'll find some stories to share, and hope others have some too.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Knife

Re: Peeing In Your Dreams

Postby Knife » 27 May 2016 19:48

Man I can't really remember something like that but somehow I feel like I peed in a dream before too. The part where u say it's not in a toilet sounds somehow familiar.
I think I once peed in bed when I was very drunk tho :mrgreen:
Inherit the earth

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 May 2016 22:26

I pissed my bed in real life too when I was drunk as a full grown adult.
It's fun to admit it. Many comedians who drink make fun of it too. I'm sure it's happened to Robin Williams on a few occasions.

But seriously, it is a common dream sign for me, and will find some stories to share in a few days when I transfer my dream journal over to this new computer and actually take the time to sift through it and use a word search.

In the mean time, I don't need specific examples. It's fun to talk about embarssing things with random strangers online and hope others can relate to this funny phenomenon.

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 27 May 2016 23:15

I used to have so many dreams about having to go to the bathroom but it was unsuitable for various reasons. Not private, filthy to an extreme degree, no actual toilets, all sorts of things. I started to think that it was because I had to pee in real life and if I was able to find a proper place to do so in the dream I would wet the bed.

Now that you mention it, I realize I haven't had one of these since a bizarre little lucid dream. As soon as I became (somewhat) lucid I turned and found a small bathroom with a hideous pink shower-tub combo and started peeing in it before I had any dream control. I began panicking that I was peeing in real life, but try as I might, couldn't stop the flow. I realized that if it's the case that I'm doing so in real life, what's done is done so I might as well stop fighting it and observe with lucid awareness. I then decided it was just the realism of the sensation that made me believe that the actions were real, like so many other things.

On the one hand it's too bad this theme hasn't recurred since, as it was a good dream sign. But apparently, for some reason, I really needed to successfully relieve myself.

Knife

Postby Knife » 28 May 2016 05:21

HAGART wrote:I pissed my bed in real life too when I was drunk as a full grown adult.
It's fun to admit it. Many comedians who drink make fun of it too. I'm sure it's happened to Robin Williams on a few occasions.

I guess a lot of people can relate. I know plenty of people who did atleast.
Inherit the earth

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 28 May 2016 06:12

For some reason when I'm looking for a toilet to pee in I always come across the dirty public bathrooms. Being a girl I find it uncomfortable to use the bathroom with so much pee in view all over the toilets. But yeah... when I wake up I'm a bit surprised It was just a dream. Now I'm reminded of this dream where I tried to use the bathroom but I was pulled into the ceiling by a creepy monster girl. >.> The bathroom was supposedly haunted in the dream because of a hand held game I played. Bathroom dreams can be so weird at times.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 May 2016 07:58

This is rarely talked about, but so common isn't it? I enjoyed reading your anecdotes, and will share some stories if I find them in my journal, or when it happens again.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 28 May 2016 20:41

I remember a minimum of about 3 dreams every day, and having a piss for me in a lot of them is absolutely normal. It is very often a dirty toilet or place, but also at clean places. I am still wondering why I am dreaming so often having a piss, now I see i am not alone and someone might come up with an answer :)

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 28 May 2016 21:13

Yes, and several of us have mentioned the bathrooms being dirty... Wonder what that's all about...

fluffbutt1

Postby fluffbutt1 » 01 Jun 2016 14:42

A long time ago I had a dream that I was peeing in a lake. But I started feeling really warm. Then I wind up to find that I pissed myself in my sleep

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”