Sad/creepy, realistic dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Haradaska

Sad/creepy, realistic dream

Postby Haradaska » 02 Jun 2016 16:31

Me and my friends were going down this long and old road. There were also dark clouds above that gives this scenario a creepy twist to it. We had these fast electric bikes, there were probably 6 to seven of us all on these. At the first part of the dream it was fast paced and fun, even though the setting didn't change. There was a huge wave of traffic that we had to dodge. For some reason this part was when it started getting more realistic since I was a little spooked by how fast we were driving on the literal edge of the road and ditch. When the traffic finally stopped, we were for some reason just doing random things like riding back and fourth along the road or just looking at our phones. (Dreams are not straight forward at all, but you remember the important parts). When all of that stopped, I switched persons in the dream. That almost sparked lucidity. It was pretty realistic felling now, and I can remember these parts the most. I dont remember the objective we had but we did have one and it was important. I had these two white plumbing tubes and I had to do something with them. Like I said I dont remember what. Then It started to rain. Lots of traffic came but only logging trucks. This was when we found a small building and a tower on the top of it. I climbed up it only to slip back down fast enough to drop the two white poles. Then my freinds started grabbing me and pulling me away from the tower saying it was extremely dangerous. But my poles got pulled into the ditch which was flooding at a fast rate. For some reason those poles were very important to the character I had switched to because I jumped into the ditch to get them. currents were taking me t words the poles and I was kind of lucid so I could critical think a tiny bit, thinking "this shouldn't be a problem " But it was. once the currents took me to the poles, another current came and pushed against the original current creating down current which was pulling me down. Somehow I kept up but then a log fell off of a log truck and crushed me. I automatically switched to another person. We were all startled by that characters death. I was now in a more lucid state where I could almost control my dream. I've never been great at controlling my lucid dreams. Its was so realistic now that emotions could get through. Now the ditch flooded onto the road and it drowned another friend. Even though I knew that I was on a dream it was still scary since I couldn't control it. We all found a high leveled land platform of farmland to get up on. we started climbing up the hill when the ditches looked like they were alive coming straight at us. The water was flooding upward onto the farmland faster and faster. until the whole land got soggy and started waving up and down. Finally it stopped and the remaining friends made it up to the top. There it showed multiple graves. Then two more faded in. They were the friends that died. So we concluded that this place was a living thing and tried to kill anything that went on it.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Transcending.

Re: Sad/creepy, realistic dream

Postby Transcending. » 08 Oct 2016 22:32

Nice :)

Haradaska

Re: Sad/creepy, realistic dream

Postby Haradaska » 09 Oct 2016 06:37

Transcending. wrote:Nice :)

Ah, thanks. That dreams was pretty interesting.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”