I want to stop lucid dreaming.Need help!!!!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
hyeyupo

I want to stop lucid dreaming.Need help!!!!!

Postby hyeyupo » 02 Jun 2016 18:31

Last year,i started orgasm in front of my computer.I didn't know how i did it.Something force me to did it.And it continued to this year.Then i started to think violent thoughts.I realized it came from lucid dreams.I cannot stop lucid dreaming and it totally out of control.Every night i see 7-10 false awakenings.And it really irritiate me.I don't want to think violently but something forces me.Please help.I want to stop all of this

Knife

Re: I want to stop lucid dreaming.Need help!!!!!

Postby Knife » 02 Jun 2016 18:53

L
M
A
O
:lol:
Inherit the earth

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Jun 2016 21:12

So it's like that, is it? :mrgreen:

You can always try altering your sleep pattern. But I was going to ask you: Why do you think your orgasmic urges and violent thoughts stem from lucid dreaming/false awakenings? :lol:

Another alternative, by the way, is to accept, and perhaps playfully examine, the contents of your mind (no matter what state it's in). Why run away from such qualitative experiences? Any chance of changing the way you emotionally relate to mental events at present? You might just find your irritating experiences dissipating over time---or, in the least, irritation itself---if you take the route of acceptance and exploration. :-)

Good luck, hyeyupo!
Godspeed! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Harry Potter

Postby Harry Potter » 05 Jun 2016 17:50

Honestly, though, lucid dreaming is so hardcore, I feel like trying to stop altogether is the wrong move. Work on controlling it; master your dreams, and become the ruler of your dream universe. Solve the problems from inside your dream. Figure out exactly what's going on, and deal with it. I mean, from within an LD you have a unique perspective on the problem to begin with. Don't throw that away.
DILD's: 17

WILD's: 2

Current LD Goals: shapeshift (Probably my favorite thing to do), and jump off of a skyscraper

Knife

Postby Knife » 06 Jun 2016 20:24

LUCID DREAMING IS A GATEWAY DRUG!
Inherit the earth

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Jun 2016 21:17

Lucid dreaming is everything! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”