Astral Pregnancy

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Nickfan40

Astral Pregnancy

Postby Nickfan40 » 04 Jun 2016 00:58

I just read something on a site called, www.psychic-experiences.com, and I don't know whether to believe it or not. I googled the phrase, "woman claims she got pregnant after astral sex". The woman goes by the name Poohbear 2, she lives in North Carolina, she's middle-aged, and the story was posted on 7-14-2010. Sometimes I can tell if someone is lying by the way I feel; I didn't feel it this time.

I'm not sure whether to call "bulls***" or not, that story scared me. I'm not sure whether to stop my astral travel training or not. The first time I ever heard of astral travel was in the late 1990's or 2000. I had a sleep disorder called sleep phase syndrome, so I was up late, listening to Art Bell Coast Coast AM, a show that dealt with the paranormal. A woman called in and asked if it was possible to get pregnant after having astral sex. The guest, who was a man, laughed and said, "No, but invite me to the christening!" Even Art Bell laughed! I'm not sure if this episode is on youtube or not.

The woman who posted the story said that her energy was different that everyone else's, like she had a high vibrational frequency or something. I've heard of people like that: they can't wear a watch, or have any electronic stuff in their house. I've heard that people can raise their frequency by doing Kundalini, which I've heard is dangerous if it's done the wrong way. I wonder if the Kelly Howell Kundalini CD is safe?

I just hope she didn't give birth to a demon baby. If that happened to me, I'd demand the morning after pill! I'm in no position to have *anybody's* baby at any time! That's like getting pregnant with "Freddy's" baby! :lol:

Peter

Re: Astral Pregnancy

Postby Peter » 04 Jun 2016 07:36

when its born a DNA test might tell another story
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Knife

Postby Knife » 04 Jun 2016 19:08

So Maria might not have been that innocent? Poor Josef :(
Inherit the earth

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 05 Jun 2016 06:42

Nickfan40 wrote:I'm not sure whether to call "bulls***" or not

I'll say it for you. It's bullshirt! (I don't like to swear either). ;)

We should laugh about it, and even you did too, calling it Freddy Kreugar's baby. Seriously, if Freddy is a lucid dreamer and you enter his dreams, you'd think he'd get some action instead of ripping girls apart with his claws. Somebody needs to teach him the art of Lucid Dream Sex. (It would be a totally different movie though... :oops: :o )

If this is all true, than perhaps Jesus was an Astral Baby too. You're right, Knife. ;)

And as Peter said, a paternity test can be done after the baby is born. It'll sure make an interesting episode of Maury!
"Freddy.... you are not the father!"
"I knew it!" (and does a celebratory dance)
"Mr. Vader... you're the father."

(in the distance you hear Luke scream, noooooooo! )
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Jun 2016 15:00

I'm currently reading about microbiology and the human genome in general and I can't help but think that the woman is full of shit. A DNA test will certainly determine the paternity of the offspring and I'm willing to bet my life that it's physical---and not 'astral'---in nature.

I feel sorry for the kid who will most certainly be told that his or her father is not to be found in the real world. Imagine your mother asserting that some discarnate entity is 'daddy'. I suppose an upside would be that it would prompt you to endeavour in the practice of inducing states conducive to lucid dreaming, but you'd be deluded about where you really come from.

It's sad. :roll:

I recommend Matt Ridley's Genome: The Autobiography of a Species to those who subscribe to Spiritualist and New Age codswallop.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 05 Jun 2016 21:24

I can't help but think that the woman is full of shit.

So maybe it's not a baby ; It's constipation. I don't know what's more painful. Not child birth or release of of a mega Shit-omic-bomb, but the pain of going to parent teacher conferences with a giant, hardened foot-ball-sized turd everyone pretends is a real child, and rewards because it's special.

I just can't tell which is worse.

(It's not not the best poo joke of all time, but I had to do it. I can never let a poo joke slip out of my hands, I'm just saying)

EDIT: I corrected spelling and said "ball" twice, so omitted one. Now I'm proud of this poo joke as we should all be. :D
Last edited by HAGART on 06 Jun 2016 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 05 Jun 2016 23:31

Constipation is certainly more plausible than an astral pregnancy. I think she's trying to make her condition special and meaningful. :lol:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”