No transition from SP to Dream World?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Rami

No transition from SP to Dream World?

Postby Rami » 05 Jun 2016 16:00

Since summer has finally started 8-) , I wanted to start back up on lucid dreaming. So, today I started on my dream journal again and I wanted to try a W.I.L.D because why not? I woke up today at about 8am and I sat in my bed not moving, you know the usual. I had never entered a dream before through SP, but today I was determined. I felt my limbs getting heavy and with a "static" feeling as if my limbs fell asleep. I don't know how long I was sitting and waiting, and I ended up loosing the feeling and somehow, I don't remember I had my phone even though it was on the other side of the house. I basically gave up and watched on my phone for a while. When the dream faded I was so confused, as I had little to no transition from me sitting on my bed to getting my phone. The only part that counted as a transition was how I somehow got my phone. After that I had a tiny crazy dream that is too hard to explain about Draymon Green getting married to a viner in a tractor. Anyways that's not the point, is it normal for SP's to go that way? This was my first "real" Sp so I have no clue what was supposed to happen. I didn't see anything other than a little swirls of color. Also, one more question, when you are trying to go through a SP, and your limbs feel heavy, do you get the feeling that you could move your limbs if you wanted to, but you feel comfortable not doing it?

Appreciate it, guys. :P

shutterbugjen

Re: No transition from SP to Dream World?

Postby shutterbugjen » 07 Jun 2016 23:36

Rami wrote:Also, one more question, when you are trying to go through a SP, and your limbs feel heavy, do you get the feeling that you could move your limbs if you wanted to, but you feel comfortable not doing it?

That's how it usually feels for me. I've never gotten to a fully paralyzed state, just a heaviness, a warmth, some tingling, and the feeling that I could move my limbs if I wanted, but I really don't want to. As soon as I recognize this is happening, I notice my heart rate quickens because I get excited that I'm near a dream, and it wakes me up.
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

Rami

Re: No transition from SP to Dream World?

Postby Rami » 08 Jun 2016 16:55

shutterbugjen wrote: As soon as I recognize this is happening, I notice my heart rate quickens because I get excited that I'm near a dream, and it wakes me up.

The same thing happens to my, however when my heart rate quickens I remain in the heavy stage and mess everything up.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”