Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
spike spiegel

Hello!

Postby spike spiegel » 06 Jun 2016 00:10

Hello, I am spike spiegel. I came from Astral Pulse.com. I hope that I can contribute to the community in the future.

Summerlander

Re: Hello!

Postby Summerlander » 06 Jun 2016 00:14

Welcome! This is better than Pulse! :-D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

spike spiegel

Postby spike spiegel » 06 Jun 2016 02:26

Summerlander wrote:Welcome! This is better than Pulse! :-D

Thanks! Are you on Astral Pulse?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Jun 2016 10:27

No. I was banned from there for speaking my mind. One of the things I said was that Frank Kepple was a con artist! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

spike spiegel

Postby spike spiegel » 06 Jun 2016 18:46

Summerlander wrote:No. I was banned from there for speaking my mind. One of the things I said was that Frank Kepple was a con artist! :mrgreen:
Yeah, the moderators are control freaks.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Jun 2016 18:54

Absolutely. This is, by far, the best lucid dreaming site. What are your views about the mental shit that people experience, by the way? :-)

- Padmasambhava

spike spiegel

Postby spike spiegel » 06 Jun 2016 20:48

Summerlander wrote:Absolutely. This is, by far, the best lucid dreaming site. What are your views about the mental shit that people experience, by the way? :-)
What do you mean by "mental shit"?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 06 Jun 2016 21:06

Y'know ... the experiences that people assign great significance to, i.e. lucid dreams, astral projection, OBEs, sleep paralysis sensations (to provide some of the labels that people come up with). What do you believe them to be? Do you have an opinion? 8-)

- Padmasambhava

spike spiegel

Postby spike spiegel » 07 Jun 2016 00:40

Summerlander wrote:Y'know ... the experiences that people assign great significance to, i.e. lucid dreams, astral projection, OBEs, sleep paralysis sensations (to provide some of the labels that people come up with). What do you believe them to be? Do you have an opinion? 8-)

I think that astral projection and lucid dreaming are one and the same. I study the teachings of Manly P. Hall and C.W. LeadBeater. Dreams take place on the astral plane.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 07 Jun 2016 00:46

So, when you say they are one and the same (which I partly agree with in my own way), you mean in the sense that they are supernatural in nature?

I'm not very familiar with Manly P. Hall and C.W. LeadBeater but aren't they related to Spiritualism and Theosophy? Do you adhere to such beliefs or something similar perhaps? :-)

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”