Disturbing dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Knife

Disturbing dream

Postby Knife » 10 Jun 2016 20:54

I had this very disturbing dream last night. I'm not going to explain it here so I'm not sure if this is the right topic, it wouldn't make too much sense to anyone anyways. It's nothing too crazy or psycho but it was disturbing to me due to my current life events. (Yea go ahead let your imagination go wild :mrgreen: )

I haven't written it down because I just want to forget about it. However I still remember some of it. Do you guys think I should write it down? What do you do when you just want to forget about some dreams?
Inherit the earth

WobblyKnees15

Re: Disturbing dream

Postby WobblyKnees15 » 23 Jun 2016 04:12

I've never had any dreams I've wanted to forget particularly, but ive had dreams that I've forgotten, even if I wrote them down. I don't see any real reason why writing down this dream could be helpful, besides increasing your dream recall, so I personally would just push it to the far corners of my mind and eventually it'll fade. I've had dreams that I actually have wanted to remember, and I remembered them for only a few months before they began to fade away entirely. So my advice is don't write if down if it truly disturbs you that much, you'll forget eventually if you focus on other things.
"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own." ~Albus Dumbledore

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Knife

Re: Disturbing dream

Postby Knife » 23 Jun 2016 07:53

I already forgot about it until I read this post again :lol: Guess it will haunt me forever now :mrgreen:
Inherit the earth

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”