A New Challenger Approaches!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Gray Fox

A New Challenger Approaches!

Postby Gray Fox » 11 Jun 2016 02:54

Hey guys, I'm really happy that I found a community that is very passionate about lucid dreaming. Last week I decided to fully get into it. My reality checking is fine but my mantras can do better. The closest I had was one time where I wrote my mantra down on a sheet of paper 20+ times and the dream felt more lively but I did not reach a state of awareness. I'm really happy that I'm here now so I could learn more about this lucid dreaming and how to get there.

Summerlander

Re: A New Challenger Approaches!

Postby Summerlander » 11 Jun 2016 15:13

I'd say do reality checks at the same time as your mantra. And if anything about your surroundings implies relevance to your mantra, check reality again even when it seems obvious to you that you're awake. When you reach the lucid dreaming state you will know! And when you do, I want to see you posting here how amazing it was or that you realise what the fuss was all about! :-D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”