I don't have the potential to do it...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
#dreamer#

I don't have the potential to do it...

Postby #dreamer# » 12 Jun 2016 04:51

Ok so I've been trying to lucid dream for the past 2 years with a small pause lasting few months and....No matter WHAT I try or do I just don't lucid dream.
Like, no fucking way. Everytime i just lay in the bed with closed eyes and pretty much nothing happens. I listened to advice of the experienced lucid dreamers i got advice from before I really did...but nothing helped.
I'm giving this up for good because no matter how much it's cool I just don't seem to have natural potential for it, maybe I'm an exception. :?

erichsa

Re: I don't have the potential to do it...

Postby erichsa » 12 Jun 2016 16:53

ok stop trying. As you dream every night you might remember the odd dream. Write them done and slowly you should remember more and more. A pattern could evolve for you to build one.( Softly, softly catch a Monkey) Over time you learn a bit more and more. If you think you must have immediate results. OK Stop Trying. :)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 Jun 2016 01:53

Patience, enthusiasm and perseverance are conducive to success in achieving the mindful and salubrious state that is lucid dreaming. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Nicho

Postby Nicho » 22 Aug 2016 23:54

Believe you can or believe you can't, either way you're right..!

Dane

Postby Dane » 23 Aug 2016 09:45

finally! :roll: :lol:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “For Beginners”