Need Help (Please Relpy)

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MegaVrund789

Need Help (Please Relpy)

Postby MegaVrund789 » 12 Jun 2016 14:17

Hello! Guys i need extreme help here, i tried to do DEILD last night, so i set a alarm but as it rang, i was almost fully awake
then i tried to do MILD but when i woke up, i couldn't remember a single dream.
Don't get me wrong but MILD is the only i have lucid dreamt once or twice, but those lucid dreams were not first person view, I never tried doing WILD before, though I want to.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn2000

Re: Need Help (Please Relpy)

Postby Unicorn2000 » 22 Jun 2016 10:29

OK, first, the point of a DEILD is to wake up naturally from a dream, and not move. So an alarm clock is completely useless for this technique (only for the WBTB). Secondly, a MILD is a technique to lucid dreaming, not to remember dreams. So to remember them, it is best to keep a dream journal when you write them. It is hard to do it, so don't expect immediate results. It took me few months to remember all my dreams.
Finally, a WILD is about entering the state of sleep paralysis to lucid dreaming. So the point is to not move, and try to relaxe (some kind of meditation). What I do is a combinaison of WBTB/WILD but you can also do WBTD/MILD and WBTD/DEILD.
Good luck!

MegaVrund789

Re: Need Help (Please Relpy)

Postby MegaVrund789 » 22 Jun 2016 20:59

Don't thing I'm dumb, I've tried MILD, and when I said i couldn't remember a single dream, I meant that Mild doesn't work for me.

BUT STILL, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT HAS BEEN HELPFUL. BUT STILL, THERE'S A MAJOR THING, I KEEP ON HAVING NON- FIRST PERSON VIEW LUCID DREAMS WHEN I WANT TO HAVE FIRST PERSON VIEW LUCID DREAMS.
AND I TRIED DOING WILD BUT THE THING IS I AM SCARED OF EXPERIENCING SLEEP PARALYSIS.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”