People to talk about lucid dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
squishy

People to talk about lucid dreaming

Postby squishy » 20 Jun 2016 05:05

So no one really knows that I am (trying to be) a lucid Dreamer which means I have no one to talk to about it and I suppose that's what this forum is for but... I don't like typing... or reading :lol: I'm okay with reading, but I prefer talking to people rather than typing to them. I'm not trying to arrange to meet anyone in person (part of me says this is a bad idea) but I have talked to people in Skype before that I've never met in person and I thought maybe I could get together a group of people to talk about dreaming with every night or every few night or whenever we can. I feel like I'll have more lucid dreams if I talk to other lucid dreamers, and maybe I'll learn something.

Or if none of that I guess I could just talk to people in the lucid dreaming forum. I guess I'll just make the post and see what happens.

HAGART

Re: People to talk about lucid dreaming

Postby HAGART » 21 Jun 2016 17:20

I sent you a private message with my Skype account. You can find it at the top corner of the page. Speaking with instant messages is a lot less formal than a forum, so I know how you feel. I, like most everyone else I know, don't talk to friends or family about lucid dreaming, and have a dream group there.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Re: People to talk about lucid dreaming

Postby Summerlander » 21 Jun 2016 18:43

Help him to become a proper lucid dreamer, Hagart. By the time Squishy is ready, he'll be using his new skill to get ahead in waking life. And when people ask him, 'What's your secret?' He'll be able to show them what our mind's matrix is all about! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”