Hi there

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
SlayerOfLight

Hi there

Postby SlayerOfLight » 21 Jun 2016 21:30

Well, I am SlayerOfLight (don't mind the cheesy username) but you may also call me Nick.

So, the reason why I recently got interested in lucid dreaming is because I grew tired of this rotten world and for long have I wondered what it is like to dream lucid and be able to escape this boring existence we call daily life. It's not that I don't accept reality, but rather I have been through TOO much reality. Nothing wrong with that, I suppose. But anyway, lucid dreaming just got my attention and I really desire to learn how to do it and learn more about said subject, which is why I am here of course.

Sorry if I kept it short but I'm not really good at introductions. So, looking forward meeting all of you.

Oh and before I forget, if there are moments when I mess up my English that may be mainly due to the fact I am Dutch. Although my English is above average, it is not perfect (yet). So I hope that won't be much of an issue.

Dane

Re: Hi there

Postby Dane » 22 Jun 2016 09:59

Welcome matey!

you've come to the right place ;)
best of luck!
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Knife

Postby Knife » 22 Jun 2016 20:39

Whatup whatup 8-)
Inherit the earth

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 22 Jun 2016 23:26

Welcome, Nick! The user name as the one who slays light is catchy and memorable!

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 23 Jun 2016 23:37

Howdy, folks.

Pilgrim wrote:Welcome, Nick! The user name as the one who slays light is catchy and memorable!

Yea I spent like 20 minutes thinking what my username should be, so I just thought I'd use a song title from Ensiferum, lol

Return to “Introduce Yourself”