Dream not wanting me to lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Nekomancer

Dream not wanting me to lucid dream?

Postby Nekomancer » 23 Jun 2016 05:31

Ok so lately, my alarm clock hasn't been able to wake me up but I realize I'm dreaming more often more often, for a couple days in a row, I became lucid, the 1st time I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't move at all and I couldn't see anything, the 2nd time I could move a little but than a guy came up to me and said that "I wasn't lucid dreaming right" and made me lose my lucidity, and the 3rd time I was in my bed and tried to leave my body but every time i blinked, I keep being brought back to my body so I tried to not blink and get out of my body but it was slowly dragging me back in ._. help please D;

R99

Re: Dream not wanting me to lucid dream?

Postby R99 » 23 Jun 2016 15:36

How long u been doing LD?? if its ur first steps. No worries. It's perfectly normal. I had these kind of experience when first started LD. in one LD I was watching at a guy who was cleaning floor with a broom, I knew it's an LD and I was in perfect control. I was just curious about DC and I just tried to Stay for a while gazing on him. Suddenly this DC stand up straight and told me " what r u looking at? This is not a LD." I was like :? And lost lucidity.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Nekomancer

Postby Nekomancer » 23 Jun 2016 17:48

I've been having lucid dreams 1-2 times a week for about 2 months

R99

Postby R99 » 23 Jun 2016 20:23

So u r a beginner.. Keep practicing. It's normal to have these kind of mental blocks. Believe in ur self. Everything else follows.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”