Solfeggio 528 HZ For Lucid Dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
erichsa

Solfeggio 528 HZ For Lucid Dreaming

Postby erichsa » 24 Jun 2016 18:25

A while ego I came across Solfeggio Music and it Frequencies I do have mentally and physically good results in using them. I was wondering if a frequency would help dreaming, and in my opinion 528 HZ could be that frequency. Two days ego Power Thoughts have put on YouTube. "Deep Dreaming Sleep Track. 8 Hours Sleep Cycle-Solfeggio Frequency 528 HZ." The Track comes with good Lucid Dream introduction and should help to spread the word about Dreaming. I started last night doing 30 minutes of 528 HZ (As you can decide for how long you want to listen) I had a good Dream recall, but by now I remember most of my Dreams anyhow. It will be interesting to see how Solfeggio Music will help Dreamers to become Lucid. I left a link to our site.
13 July and I see that Solfeggio is not of great interest to our forum. I only put it on because it is helping me, and I feel I must share what helps me as it might help others. :)
Last edited by erichsa on 13 Jul 2016 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

R99

Re: Solfeggio 528 HZ For Lucid Dreaming

Postby R99 » 25 Jun 2016 17:50

Thanks for the info..let u know if anything comes up.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”