'Ello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
caed

'Ello

Postby caed » 24 Jun 2016 21:50

I'm Caed and it's great to have found this community (even though I'd found other lucid dreaming forums, this one was at the top of the list). I've been fascinated with the idea of lucid dreaming for a long time, but for a while I'd thought it wasn't really a thing. But once I'd actually done my research, I'd realize it was a pretty real thing - and then I had my very first lucid dream several weeks ago. At least the first one I could remember.

I don't know - maybe it's just me, maybe because it was my first LD that it just blew my mind that much, but it felt like there's nothing as real as a lucid dream. I've had some pretty vivid, colorful dreams in the past, either from fevers or the night terrors that I've suffered ever since childhood. Naw, lucid dreaming really topped all of those. I remember trying to explain it to a friend and she'd thought I was high lol. I'd certainly felt like I was describing some weird drug trip, it was that intense.

Anyway, I'm here to learn and have more of that experience. It was very eye-opening. I hope to get to know everyone and share in the wealth! Thanks for having me. :D

R99

Re: 'Ello

Postby R99 » 26 Jun 2016 15:47

Hai there, welcome to the group. Plenty of cool thinkers and dreamers are here round the clock. Feel free to share. Since u r here, if u don't mind, share that top notch LD made you join this dream quest most people don't know about. Cheers....

And a heads up, don't try to explain LD to others around. Just give them the idea. If they are not taking any interest, leave it that way. If they are, Digg in. Good luck dreamer.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “Introduce Yourself”