are dreamscapes real?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Luna

are dreamscapes real?

Postby Luna » 26 Jun 2016 12:27

i have heard of this thing called a dreamscape and i don't know if it has ANNYTHING to so with lucid dreaming
does any other mlp fan kinda feel like Luna is using her magic on herself :D

R99

Re: are dreamscapes real?

Postby R99 » 26 Jun 2016 15:23

Your caption for this topic is intriguing. But what was I expecting, question differs from the caption. I think Dreamscape is just a name for dream (fictional maybe) world. It's the proper name for, where dreams are constructed. LD is another variant of dreaming, dreamer just aware that he is dreaming, and controls it. So yeah, obviously its everything to do with lucid dreaming. :lol:
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Luna

Postby Luna » 27 Jun 2016 17:47

Thank you for your help in exert way possible. ;)
does any other mlp fan kinda feel like Luna is using her magic on herself :D

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 14 Jul 2016 23:58

If you want to get philosophical and deep about it, isn't every memory we have a part of our reality and make us who we are as we experience life as a human? When you think about all you have ever experienced in life, dream memories are as real as anything else aren't they?

We live two lives, one when awake and another in our dreams, but both are just memories with equal weight and significance.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”