hey!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
bizarre

hey!

Postby bizarre » 27 Jun 2016 09:03

Hi, I'm Mollie. I'm really terrible with introductions but I suppose all you really need to know about me is that I'm 18, have known about lucid dreaming for a long time, and try to keep records of my dreams. Apart from that, I've never gotten super serious about utilizing reality checks and things like that. I can recall a couple lucid dreams and 1 where I was able to control/manipulate something. I'd really really love to be able to control my dreams at least a little bit, so that's why I'm here! :D

-end basic info-

About those couple lucid dreams, here's the gist if anyone's got tips:
-In one, I realized I was dreaming because I was going to text a friend about what was happening. I realized when I looked at my phone that I wasn't going to be able to text because I was dreaming. It was very matter-of-fact and I went about my business for a couple seconds, then woke up.
-In another, same thing except I got too excited and woke up. :geek:
-In the one I was able to control, I think I just thought "Oh, I'm dreaming... What can I do?" and proceeded to change the color of a man's pants who was walking by to yellow. When it worked I got excited and woke up. :|
These are the only few I recall. Thanks for any input, and nice to meet you all :)

Dane

Re: hey!

Postby Dane » 27 Jun 2016 18:27

nice to meet you too mollie :)

it is indeed energizing when you turn lucid,
but try to calm yourself a.s.a.p.
( it makes it even cooler ;) ).

Best of Luck!
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

SlayerOfLight

Re: hey!

Postby SlayerOfLight » 28 Jun 2016 13:05

Nice to meet you here. I am SlayerOfLight (don't worry, I don't actually slay light or anything related to that) but you may call me SOL or Nick as well.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”