Peaceful, strange dream.

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
caed

Peaceful, strange dream.

Postby caed » 28 Jun 2016 01:01

I was in a cave within a tall cliff, and there were stairs carved out of the stone that led up. I walked up the stairs and through a stony arch. It led outside, where a large, rectangular space had been cut out of the side of the cliff. The ceiling was high, maybe twenty feet, and space itself might've been a bit larger.

The sky outside the space was stormy, but the weather felt balmy and comfortable. The ground within the space was covered with tall wheat grass, and there was a pond filled with clear blue water and some fish. Near the pond was a small cottage. I was the only one there, and while there was nothing to stop me from running off the side of the cliff (nor keep anything from getting to me), I felt perfectly safe. I just wanted to lie down in the wheat grass and sleep, even though the small, worn down cottage might've been comfier.

In the distance, I saw large, dragon-like birds flying, yet I still wasn't afraid. Even if they did come, I believed they wouldn't harm me. I wandered the space, feeling like this was my new home and I was quite pleased with my new living space. It was then I woke up, and almost wished such a place existed lol.

R99

Re: Peaceful, strange dream.

Postby R99 » 28 Jun 2016 12:03

Wow..wonderful dream... It's already exist..in ur mind.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 28 Jun 2016 13:22

Dragon-like birds? Well then, that was kind of interesting. Hopefully in future dreams you will make friends with them.

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 07 Oct 2016 06:40

That was a lovely dream to read.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”