First (kinda) lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Minty

First (kinda) lucid dream

Postby Minty » 01 Jul 2016 17:10

I finally had a lucid dream! Sadly, it wasn't that impressive. But anyways, this is what happened. I was in a random field, and it was crowded. Then I thought something like Hmm, this field is never crowded. Oh wait, I'm dreaming! I woke up shortly after that, but I remember trying to fly (I think it worked) and making a plate of food appear, but I woke up before I got to eat it. Funny thing is, the field my dream took place in has NEVER appeared in my life, but I guess my dream made it seem like it did.
I think I forgot I was lucid in the short time the dream lasted, but next time I'll try to make it last longer. I remember spinning around and thinking "I'm dreaming." to stay lucid, but I guess that didn't work.
Oh yeah, the whole time there was this strange sound in my ears. I guess it was like buzzing? I think I got annoyed with it and that might have made me wake up.

Dane

Re: First (kinda) lucid dream

Postby Dane » 01 Jul 2016 20:55

Congratulations minty!

Next time, try to rub your hands while looking at them, to stabilize the construct.
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Minty

Re: First (kinda) lucid dream

Postby Minty » 01 Jul 2016 21:02

Thanks! I've heard of rubbing your hands in an LD, but I guess it didn't really come to mind in the dream. I'll try to do that next time.
Also, I know that post is a mess. I just kinda typed things as it came to mind. I would just post the topic, then remember things from the dream and think, "Oh yeah, I forgot to add that there was an annoying buzzing sound" so I would go edit it and it turned out as a mess. :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”