Is this close to getting an LD?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Minty

Is this close to getting an LD?

Postby Minty » 01 Jul 2016 23:52

About a week ago, I had this dream where I went into a dream character's dream to convince them to do something. Well, I've been wondering if this is a good sign ever since. Even though I already had an LD just last night, I decided, hey, why not post this question here?

FloatGuru

Re: Is this close to getting an LD?

Postby FloatGuru » 02 Jul 2016 03:26

Hey Minty,

If you were exercising purposeful dream control when you went into this dream characters dream, then I would say it was close to a lucid dream. I would say it's a good sign and a good ability to have in your pocket. If you ever come across a dream character in a lucid dream that isn't cooperating, you could use this technique to get them to do what you want! It may be counter-productive though, since you might inception yourself into a totally different dreamscape where you forget what you were initially trying to do. There may be easier ways to get dream characters to follow your direction.

-FloatGuru
Looking for the Time Travelers.

Return to “For Beginners”