Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
star64rogue

Hello!

Postby star64rogue » 02 Jul 2016 20:37

Hi, they call me Star on the web, so can you.
I joined here so I can make my way into lucid dreaming, I seek it because I need to access some old information which I guess my subconscious knows, for that I have a plenty of days, however my dreams are all militarised and are kindda warzone, which it makes it more challenging to reach my goal :P
P.S. I'm a software developer and lucid dreaming can be a powerful tool to explore my burried data and hidden creativity, which shifts me rapidly in new ideas and solutions. As Ariadne (Inception) said once, it's pure creativity. However I'm not sure of that, but it's worth it I suppose :)
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Dane

Re: Hello!

Postby Dane » 03 Jul 2016 08:09

Hey star & welcome!

If i may ask, are you a militairy fan, or enthousiastic of their equipment or somehing along those roads ?

Challenges exist only as you allow them to be ;).
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

star64rogue

Postby star64rogue » 03 Jul 2016 11:28

Well, yes, or maybe not. Well I love saga, and there is a strong desire of war in me, I'm not sure about the reason now, but I think I'll find the reason at the proper moment. And so, my unconscious takes advantage and adds the theme from a recently played game... and it's all set! :lol:
I remember a dream I had a week ago, we were Division agents and lost in a jungle where some battle happened there I don't fully remember, that dream put me sooo close to lucidity cause I was almost realising that this belongs to a game, but... dear alarm :|
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Dane

Postby Dane » 03 Jul 2016 17:59

Hmm i cant imagine an actual desire for war, but hey, whatever floats your boat. :lol:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”