Crying Baby

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Transcending.

Crying Baby

Postby Transcending. » 03 Jul 2016 21:56

I woke up 6 AM this morning. I did some meditation and a few reality checks before I drifted off to sleep. After, I fell asleep I started dreaming. In this dream, I was playing with a black puppy. We were in my grandmother's backyard. Suddenly, I heard a baby crying and went towards the noise. There was the baby boy laying down on the bench crying. I picked him up and when I did I looked up at the sky. It was really cloudy and the weather was cool. Anyways, I was walking to a raspberry tree and there was poop almost everywhere on the ground. The baby started crying louder and I woke up. :| Also, I've been doing reality checks for the past week and I haven't had any success with LD at all. Can you guys recommend the best reality checks, that you've had success with? :!: :?: Peace And Love! <3

star64rogue

Re: Crying Baby

Postby star64rogue » 08 Jul 2016 07:45

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my god It was funny :lol:
Well I couldn't ever succeed to enter a lucid dream, but I could do many reality checks which worked well in confusing and ejecting me from dreams :lol: if you have the power to control them, probably you can go lucid easily.
Well, some reality checks don't work for me, I can read numbers in my dream, there is no - exactly no - mirror, and any magical thing I see, I beleive them ;)
I usually mess with time, logics and expectations, they work wonderful when your subconscious responds to them. Just check if some behaviour is possible, try to think of the past, or predict sth, and of course do some maths (I suppose it's better to do them with a calculator, you might get a right answer if you do them manually), I've done this many times, especially trying to recorrect a mistake in my dreams, it usually does (wake me up :lol: ).
Sweet dreams ;)
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Transcending.

Re: Crying Baby

Postby Transcending. » 08 Jul 2016 17:03

Mmm. I've had 16 lucid dreams for the year, and for most of them I've used the WBTB method. I've got a glimpse of hypnagogic hallucinations a few times, but never got any further. Thanks for the recommendations :) I also had an extremely funny dream before I woke up. In my dream, I started hearing this women make noise and I was in a cave. Then a man came to me and said,"your grandmother is going to make you work". :lol: :lol: Believe it or not, I woke up and she told me to get up and help her clean up the kitchen and mind her puppy. Anyways, I'm off to the veterinarian because her puppy hasn't eaten anything in the past four days.
Peaceeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”