Felt pain in my dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Quark_Master

Felt pain in my dream

Postby Quark_Master » 04 Jul 2016 00:13

Hey all, I have been flying around my dreams for years now, sometimes I can't get off the ground, sometimes I get so high I then forget im lucid and start falling back down and sometime people keep grabbing at my feet to stop me leaving the ground, it's all very enjoyable though, I do love it.

I have also had over 100 premonitions that have came true, I don't expect anyone to believe me as seeing as believing, this is something I have had to accept but I have stopped a few bad events happening to people I care about, one thing I missed was my cat dying, I got the wrong location, he died because I was weak in my dreams and did not pin point the exact location where he was trapped, it was all based on small clues, the poor little guy died and I won't forgive myself so I am now practising this to make it stronger so I won't let anyone down again.

Recently I had one of the most peculiar dreams I have ever had, I was trying to focus on an event happening in the future to see if I could use this premonition ability to observe the actual outcome to test my ability, it seemed to be working at first but then two nights after trying this I had this dream..

I was circling around my old neighbour hood when I seen a bullet going around the block, I started chasing it and I got very close to it but I could not stop it, at one point I had my face pressed against it and I could actually see it (from a third person perspective) pressing into my cheek, I had to pull away as it actually felt like it was going to damage my head, I was angry and went to start chasing it again but then a car pulled up and somehow I was suddenly inside speaking to two men who seemed to be some kind of law enforcers, they asked me what i was doing and were quite angry when I told them, after telling them i didn't care, I left the car. As I stepped outside the car I seen a man approach with a white shirt and he looked at me then his body starting bleeding into his shirt, it looked like bullet holes but from the inside as the shirt was not ripped, there were about 4 dots of blood and they started growing in size until his whole shirt was red, suddenly someone came up behind me, held me tight and cut away a piece of my flesh, the weird part is I felt the actual pain as he cut away this part of me.

In all my 30+ years of dreaming pain has never been possible unless I had a real life injury that was being used in someway in the dream, the pain was so real as the flesh ripped that when I woke I presumed I had hurt my back but when I got up there was no pain, this has me confused, pain has never ever been in my dreams even when I fall from space to the floor.

Has anyone else experienced this, why did pain become real in my dream?

Transcending.

Re: Felt pain in my dream

Postby Transcending. » 04 Jul 2016 13:21

Interesting experience, and I don't recall feeling pain in any of my dreams. Thanks for sharing :D

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 04 Jul 2016 13:23

Interesting. and I don't recall feeling any pain in my dreams. Keep your head up and be careful, because you never know. It might happen for real. Thanks for sharing :)

Nickfan40

Postby Nickfan40 » 08 Jul 2016 02:53

Several years ago, I experienced psychic dreams, too; they came true the next day! I was using the novadreamer, alpha/theta wave cd, relaxation cd, and Dick Sutphen's Psychokinesis Cd, which also helps hone the psychic gift. After the things broke down, I no longer had the "gift".

In one dream, my mother was sick, in the hospital and almost died. We had been trying to get her to go to the hospital. The next day, she had to go. They found out that she was having a bleeding ulcer from some arthritis medication she was taking. She didn't want a blood transfusion because she was afraid of getting AIDS. They told her that there was more chance of having a stroke or heart attack from losing blood than there would be from getting AIDS.

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 08 Jul 2016 05:17

Woah.....

star64rogue

Postby star64rogue » 08 Jul 2016 06:21

Quark_Master wrote:I have also had over 100 premonitions that have came true, I don't expect anyone to believe me as seeing as believing, this is something I have had to accept but I have stopped a few bad events happening to people I care about

Wow, if it's true, then it's a gift, use it well! ;)
I had some of these prophecies, very few, it's a bonus I get only once a season perhaps, and it's not clear at all, I have to translate them, that's why I can't breach them all, could prevent one or two.

Quark_Master wrote:one thing I missed was my cat dying, I got the wrong location, he died because I was weak in my dreams and did not pin point the exact location where he was trapped

Sad about your cat :( but did this happen in your LD? I don't think extracting such information is possible in a reguar dream. :?

Quark_Master wrote:so I am now practising this to make it stronger so I won't let anyone down again.

You said you prevented some, were they exactly happening in your dream? For now I know two theories, to be scientific, it's not much possible (unless the result is uncertain), but if you beleive in supernatural, yes it is. :geek: :lol:

About pain, I've only felt it a few times, mostly the pains that I've already experienced in real life (I can simulate any kind of pain while awake, it's almost like a real one when I encounter them later). However it's rare, an action with a consequence of pain will 99% of times detach me from my dream.
Sweet dreams :)
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Quark_Master

Postby Quark_Master » 20 Jul 2016 20:06

star64rogue wrote:
Wow, if it's true, then it's a gift, use it well! ;)
I had some of these prophecies, very few, it's a bonus I get only once a season perhaps, and it's not clear at all, I have to translate them, that's why I can't breach them all, could prevent one or two.

This is why I am practising my techniques, I have so far figured out that what I see in my dreams is an event in the future, usually these events are emotional to me but I have also had random events pop in there too.

star64rogue wrote:Sad about your cat :( but did this happen in your LD? I don't think extracting such information is possible in a reguar dream. :?

It wasn't Lucid, the control was gone but the message was clear, my cat was hurt near some wood, I had a second dream about it two weeks later and he was next to white furniture with a blue stripe but I couldn't figure it out. Three weeks later my mum found him dead in a cupboard under a white piece of furniture with a blue stripe, if I had only pictured the room I could of saved him, but I thank my mind for at least trying to help him. I was away from my mums house but my cat was there.

star64rogue wrote:You said you prevented some, were they exactly happening in your dream? For now I know two theories, to be scientific, it's not much possible (unless the result is uncertain), but if you beleive in supernatural, yes it is. :geek: :lol:

I seen one of my best mates being hurt in a car crash, I warned him and he took a taxi home instead of a lift that night, the car still crashed but he was not in it, yes I know I could of done more to stop the other people getting hurt but they don't know me, they wouldn't of listened but he did as he trusts me.

I have also seen my sister being swept away by a strong force that was unstoppable, recently she was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and to top it all off the day I found out about this bad news everything that happened later that day I had already dreamt, it was very strange to say the least.

I actually have a scientific theory as to how this happens, there are some form of particles called Muons that fire from the suns rays and breach our atmosphere, now given that scientists say that time and space is made of the same fabric then I must conclude that these particles that make it through into our earth must have been charged or affected by the time and space they travelled through to get here, these particles pass right through us every day and we don't notice, but what happens when they collide with my neurons when im dreaming ? When they collide I theorise that they interact with my neurons causing some kind of time shift affect.

This is the best theory I have so far but it could be totally wrong, I need answers for things so it's been hard to live with this, I think if I was religious it would be so much easier as I would just know it to be God or Goddesses etc but I'm not, I am a man who loves science lol :)

star64rogue wrote:About pain, I've only felt it a few times, mostly the pains that I've already experienced in real life (I can simulate any kind of pain while awake, it's almost like a real one when I encounter them later). However it's rare, an action with a consequence of pain will 99% of times detach me from my dream.
Sweet dreams :)

Pain has never been a problem before now, even in my most non LD dreams my mind knows there is no pain but this was like real life new pain, it got me worried and still does, I have now changed my practice routine to give me a few days break, as I may have been pushing myself too far or 'flying too close to the sun' as some might say.

Thanks for the replies and interest 8-) Sweet dreams back at you :geek:

star64rogue

Postby star64rogue » 21 Jul 2016 07:24

Quark_Master wrote:I have also seen my sister being swept away by a strong force that was unstoppable, recently she was diagnosed with terminal cancer

Seems the more powerful you are, the more your gonna get hurt. :(

Quark_Master wrote:This is the best theory I have so far but it could be totally wrong, I need answers for things so it's been hard to live with this, I think if I was religious it would be so much easier as I would just know it to be God or Goddesses etc but I'm not, I am a man who loves science lol :)

Well I love science too, but I always have a strong beleif that human is built more than just nature, you know what I mean. I'm neither religious, nor an atheist, so in my theory, you've been given a power, or maybe you gained it yourself, anyway, the things that happened to your friends and family can be a good evidence for what I say. However, just theories, experiment is need to find out the truth. ;)
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Quark_Master

Postby Quark_Master » 21 Jul 2016 11:43

star64rogue wrote:Seems the more powerful you are, the more your gonna get hurt. :(

This is very true, it has made me stop trying sometimes, but we can't let it stop us, we must be strong if we want to use it to help people ;)

star64rogue wrote:Well I love science too, but I always have a strong beleif that human is built more than just nature, you know what I mean. I'm neither religious, nor an atheist, so in my theory, you've been given a power, or maybe you gained it yourself, anyway, the things that happened to your friends and family can be a good evidence for what I say. However, just theories, experiment is need to find out the truth. ;)

We definitely have some of the stars in us, or maybe even god, even though I'm an Atheist or Humanist (I prefer Humanist) I am very open minded, just because I don't openly believe in a god or multiple gods/goddesses does not mean they don't exist, I accept this and it helps me understand faith and why it should be respected whether you believe in it or not.

More experiments are the way forward indeed, I need a new notepad for my dream journals now though :lol:

Wish me luck 8-)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”