The Door...

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Transcending.

The Door...

Postby Transcending. » 06 Jul 2016 14:40

I had a weird dream/nightmare( I guess). I don't know if to call it a nightmare or not because it was strange and a bit freaky. I was in this neighborhood with my cousin. I remember him telling me to call him and he disappeared. I was walking to the basketball court. This was in the night. The streets were lit up by lampoles which had green lights. Anyways, I was walking on this road by myself and at the end of it was a corner. When I walked through the corner, I saw the the weirdest shit! There was the basketball court, and there were two enormous bleachers taking up the whole space of the court. There was this kid on top of one of them and he jumped down. Then another kid appeared on the side of me and screamed, 'RUN'! In response, I did. This time I wasn't on the road no more, I was running on grass. The grass was dark green and didn't look vivid at all. Then this picture just pop up in my mind and it is a picture of a house. Then I had an instant memory. It was the same house I had seen before in a previous dream. I quickly regained my sense and started running again. :lol: The same house was ahead of me. I kept running until I got to the front door. The guy who was chasing me was on the side of me. I grabbed his shirt and punch him multiple times in his face. In the previous dream, I couldn't get inside the house. Btw, the house is big and is painted read and white. When I went to open the door, a feeling of guilt rushed over me and I woke up. :| :| I really wonder what was behind that door... Peace And Love <3

Knife

Re: The Door...

Postby Knife » 06 Jul 2016 22:07

Urban dreams are the best, I always feel like a movie star waking up 8-)
Inherit the earth

star64rogue

Postby star64rogue » 07 Jul 2016 20:46

It was fun and mysterious of course :shock: , I always have these dreams, sharing the same world and the same secrets! I hope you can find its secret, I could only find a few of 'em.
Sweet dreams ;)
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 08 Jul 2016 00:42

Yeeeee they are, but this one was strange. Thanks for passing by @star64rouge and Knife
Peace And Love <3
:D :)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”