Helllllp meeeow!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
star64rogue

Helllllp meeeow!

Postby star64rogue » 12 Jul 2016 11:53

Hi everyone.
I had a long nap in which I tried to go lucid, seems they weren't deep enough, finally I could apply MILD, I thought of a magical wardrobe and soon as fell asleep, I was in front of the wardrobe and was finished dressing up (that moment I thought it's a dream, but I ignored it :| ). The interesting part is I was with three of my best friends (well not the real ones, 3 lovely girls which one of them was my gf and I don't have any girlfriend yet in real :| ),and was in the house I've always thought about. My friends which seemed to know me as a dream expert, they said they wanna have a shared dream. I said it's okay, but they need a ritual to do it. We gathered around a round table and started the ritual, everyone should hold the arm of the person on their right and express their love to the one on their left (well I have no idea about this crazy ritual and I wasn't lucid yet but I had my first kiss :P omg). We kept together and started to sleep but I got up before even starting to dream. I saw Aladdin, I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't go lucid, Aladdin was big, blue and it was growing sharp edges and pointy nails, like the mad Marshmallow if you've seen the movie Frozen. I wasn't lucid but I made Aladdin fade away, my friends were falling off the window, I spawned a rope for them and conjured a big pony as a replacement for Aladdin. I was aware of being in a dream, at this point I was also aware that my friends were unreal, but I wasn't lucid yet, no way! It was like I'm awake but not completely conscious, drunk perhaps. The pony started to turn violent too, like the Aladdin, I (still unconsciously) tried to keep it in control but soon I gave up and asked: "Nightmare or Lucid nightmare? Which one?" Then I fell into a load of signs and objects and patterns ... The graphics card seemed to be broken :lol: and I (unconsciously) shouted "WAKE HER UP!" and...
I'm tired, every time I'm just into the final step and it just goes unexpectedly mad. I dunno what to do.
Sweet dreams :P
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Transcending.

Re: Helllllp meeeow!

Postby Transcending. » 16 Jul 2016 00:15

Cool. I tried to have WILD this morning, but I had no luck.
Peace And Loveeee

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”