Hello :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
saileigh

Hello :)

Postby saileigh » 15 Jul 2016 01:12

My name is Sarina, I'm from the US. I've been lucid dreaming for pretty much as long as I can remember (I'm twenty-five), and until three years ago it was almost exclusively nightmares.
I've had a few run-ins over the years with people who tell me something specific about my "energy," or past lives, and most recently my naturopath, in discussing problems I'm having with feeling disoriented, suggested I look into the lucid dreaming more instead of just ignoring that it happens.
I'm happy to be here and hear about others' experiences - as far as I can tell I've only met a few lucid dreamers, and those I have met don't usually like to talk about it.

star64rogue

Re: Hello :)

Postby star64rogue » 15 Jul 2016 19:36

That's right, many people don't wanna talk about lucid dreaming or even their dreams to their friends. For instance I'm hiding the fact from my friends, that I have an avg dream recall of 1 per each sleep (much less than many of you, unbelievably more than many of them) or that I'm training to go lucid, actually I haven't told them that such thing even exists. I dunno maybe I consider it more like a special power I don't want it to fall into the wrong hands :lol:?
Btw, welcome and sweet dreams ^_^
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

FloatGuru

Re: Hello :)

Postby FloatGuru » 18 Jul 2016 07:43

Welcome Sarina!

Most lucid dreamers I've met are excited to talk about it, so that's unfortunate that it hasn't been the case for you. For me, it's almost like a little secret club... Kind of the same as when you meet someone else who is left handed haha

I'm curious though: when you say you've been lucid dreaming for as long as you can remember, but you've also been having nightmares... Are your lucid dreams usually nightmares? Do the nightmares cause you to be lucid?
Looking for the Time Travelers.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”