Induced Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Transcending.

Induced Lucid Dream

Postby Transcending. » 18 Jul 2016 14:16

Yayyyyyyyyy, my 17th or 18th lucid dream for this year. This is how it went. I woke up at 8 o clock this morning and tried to induce a lucid dream(something I haven't done a lot). It took me five times, and its a good thing that I didn't give up. I lay down for the fifth attempt, and while I'm doing this I do a few reality checks. In reality, and in my head. Then I start to imagine a dream scene. It was strange, because at first I saw this white light, then I saw a bunch of people faces(who I don't know) and suddenly, I'm in this gallery with two kids. This is the most vivid lucid dream I've probably had because my vision was extremely clear. There was a short chubby boy with blonde hair and a tall girl with dark hair who wore glasses. The boy approached me and said, '' Why are you in this gallery''? I looked at him and said,"It doesn't matter because I'm dreaming". Immediately, the girl on the side of him started smiling and told me that she was into lucid dreaming too. Then one of my lucid dreaming goals popped up in my mind, 'ask your subconscious mind a question'. I wanted to experiment,so I asked the girl if she ever wondered why the subconscious mind acts like an asshole when ever we become lucid in a dream. The girl immediately burst out in laughter and was smiling really hard. She responded by saying that it happens to her a lot and at that second I was in a different dream scene. The same girl was in a dream, and I was just spectating. In this dream, she was standing over her own graveyard. The environment was deserted and it looked like we were on top of a sandy hill. I remember her screaming and stating, "WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING OF ME DYING, ANSWER ME BACK NOW!'' When I went to open my mouth and tell her what dying in a dream mean I was pulled out the dream and ended up in another one. This time I was on a road and I saw my classmates on the back of these extremely weird looking trucks. The front of the truck looked like how it usually looks in real life, but the back of the truck looked like the back of a dumpster truck. :| :| I saw a classmate who I had a crush on in the 8th grade, so I started laughing to myself and went to speak to her. Once again, before I could be speak I was stopped and she told me to take a bag of popcorn to my friend. I listened and went to him. This time I was able to speak and I said,"Cierrah told me to give this popcorn to you". He told me that he didn't want it and to turn around, and to my suprise I saw Cierrah and another girl kissing. For some reason I just started laughing uncontrollably :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It looked so f*king real. When I turned around I was on the back of the truck of my friend and the dream scene faded. When I was leaving the dream and waking up I felt this huge weight on my chest and it went instantly. Btw, for some reason in my lucid dreams now, I keep switching between dream scenes :| :| Is there a reason behind that?
Peace And Loveeeeee <3

star64rogue

Re: Induced Lucid Dream

Postby star64rogue » 18 Jul 2016 20:48

Wonderful it was, I always thought that a lucid dream is a state where you can roam freely like an RPG game and control the dream as you wish, but it seems you were in a telltale game and mostly doing nothing but consciously observing your mind's messed up movie. :lol:
Not even into lucid dreams yet, so I won't judge on your controlling power, but here's what I can say for sure: "there's something you need to know and you shall begin an adventure in your dreams to find it out." And perhaps this was a trailer for that game :lol:
(Also pray for me, I'm trying WBTB again tonight :? )
Sweet adventures (aka dreams) ^_^
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 18 Jul 2016 23:34

Same to you @star64rouge <3
Yeah, I've tried controlling my lucid dreams before, but its nothing I have been really successful at tbh. Whenever I do try, the dream begins to become a chaos or just end, so I just like to observe and ask questions whenever I become lucid. Hopefully later on in my lucid dreaming journey I'll be advanced in controlling my dreams, etc. I'm just going to be patient and learn more 8-)
Peace And Loveeeeeee
Good Luck On Your WBTB Method ;)

Dane

Postby Dane » 19 Jul 2016 11:22

Transcending. wrote:Hopefully later on in my lucid dreaming journey I'll be advanced in controlling my dreams, etc. I'm just going to be patient and learn more 8-)

well you definantly have the correct attitude in these endeavor's.

the dream scene's keep switching because you excert no control.
you don't guide it, so it just does as ussual.
no biggie thou, i tend to let go and observe the construct and what it expresses.

but if control lies within your desires, i'd suggest try to stabilize and raise your awareness.
there are great articles to be found on this site regarding these topics.

Best of luck matey!
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 27 Jul 2016 18:53

Thanks Guys <3 :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”