Hi everyone

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
whysoserious

Hi everyone

Postby whysoserious » 20 Jul 2016 09:24

Hi from East Scotland
I've always loved dreaming and my favourite movie of all time is inception, I have never heard of lucid dreaming until just yesterday when i googled "how to control dreams"
I would love to be able to lucid dream so as of last night i started to keep a journal (i got an app on my phone instead of a notepad) managed to record 2 dreams last night so thats a good start i think.
Looking forward to learning more and hopefully one night have my very first lucid dream.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear

star64rogue

Re: Hi everyone

Postby star64rogue » 20 Jul 2016 16:44

whysoserious wrote:Hi from East Scotland

Hi and welcome! ;) (btw I rather call it all Britain, that would make a better song. :D)

whysoserious wrote:I've always loved dreaming and my favourite movie of all time is inception.

I first thought it's The Dark Knight :lol:

I think using an actual notepad would be much better. If you take a look at the articles on this website, you'll know that using a mobile display can slightly interrupt your dreams, especially when you wake up to write your dreams (e.g. for WBTB)
So, good luck on your journey in the dream world. ^_^
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

whysoserious

Postby whysoserious » 20 Jul 2016 17:46

I love the whole batman trilogy by Nolan, the man is a genius film maker.

I turn my screen brightness right down before going to bed so hopefully it shouldn't be an issue. If so then I can always get a notepad and pen.

Thanks.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear

Quark_Master

Postby Quark_Master » 20 Jul 2016 21:46

Hello from a fellow Scot!

There is an excellent lucid dream video that induces the dreams on here..

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=122

I recommend using that (as long as your not epileptic) as it has really helped me control my Lucid Dreams.

I have now started making my own videos for my personal goals, it is working very well.

Happy Dreaming!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”