Very strange WILD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
star64rogue

Very strange WILD

Postby star64rogue » 20 Jul 2016 17:40

Hi everyone.
I just tried WILD this evening, I didn't expect success, but what happened was just too strange. Here's what I did and what happened:
I sat in the middle of my bed, aimed for the pillow, took a deep breath, then released all of my muscles, so I naturally fell into the corpse pose. I kept on relaxing and waited for the hypnagogic state. Meanwhile, I cleared my thoughts, however there was already some, I just let them be.
To mention, I couldn't relax in the beginning, it was making me laugh for no reason. Soon I had hallucinations with music, but no hypnagogia. These hallucinations didn't last for too long, and they were ending with a strike, which opened my eyes the first time. I was like half-aware within those hallu.s. Soon another wave began simultaneously, I first had a sense of activation in a limb, then a little vibration, then a huge shock and a jump in that limb, like it was struck with high voltage electricity, and so another limb, and another, ...

Is there something I can do? Three weeks now, and no success. Got closer and closer (close enough to be still unconscious in a dream I'm aware of :| :| :| WTF!), but the closer I get, the more the resistance is.
Thanks
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Quark_Master

Re: Very strange WILD

Postby Quark_Master » 20 Jul 2016 20:30

I don't have much experience in the WILD technique as I practice Lucid Dreaming through subliminal messaging and getting deep into my REM but I can give a few tips..

Even if it feels like it's not working, every time you practice you are gaining more experience of self control and dream awareness, keep trying and keep positive.

Accept there are no limits, and think of it like this.. You are a Goddess in your dreams, not in real life that would be big headed, but in your dreams your the master, everything created there bad or good is done by your mind, it's all yours.

Try having cocoa beans or cocoa powder 4 hours before you practice, it can help neuron activity, the beans are not tasty nor the powder but it has helped me a lot, just don't take them close to your sleep time as they do keep you awake.

Meditate before it and tell yourself the goals, my method is breathing in and thinking of a decent goal in the future (I picture me and my son being safe and healthy) and breath in the air from that moment, when you breathe back out think of the breath blowing away any negativity thats in your mind or any problems that are stopping your dream goals.

As long as you are not epileptic then using subliminal messages is very good, I have actually made my own up for my own goals using photoshop, if you need help then drop me message as I don't mind helping.

I hope that helps, Happy Dreaming :geek:

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 21 Jul 2016 00:44

Star, it sounds like you are close to achieving what you want. I use the lazy-man technique, but I have had many lucid dreams. I do not think that I could do a WILD method, but it is amazing that you are almost able.

The only way that I can relate is that sometimes I realize, while lying in bed that, my mental perception of the bedroom might actually be a dream. I carefully try to come out my body from bed. Once I can manage separation and fall over (motion) in the new dream body, it creates liberty for the dream world.

dantedmc3

Postby dantedmc3 » 21 Jul 2016 19:23

Pilgrim wrote:The only way that I can relate is that sometimes I realize, while lying in bed that, my mental perception of the bedroom might actually be a dream. I carefully try to come out my body from bed. Once I can manage separation and fall over (motion) in the new dream body, it creates liberty for the dream world.

That sounds awesome. I like that cat btw ;p
A Pure Drop in an Ocean of Noise

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 21 Jul 2016 20:51

Thanks! Cat is over 14 years old, but does not look a day over 8 months.

Reinards

Postby Reinards » 22 Jul 2016 16:21

Quark_Master wrote:I don't have much experience in the WILD technique as I practice Lucid Dreaming through subliminal messaging and getting deep into my REM but I can give a few tips..

Even if it feels like it's not working, every time you practice you are gaining more experience of self control and dream awareness, keep trying and keep positive.

Accept there are no limits, and think of it like this.. You are a Goddess in your dreams, not in real life that would be big headed, but in your dreams your the master, everything created there bad or good is done by your mind, it's all yours.

Try having cocoa beans or cocoa powder 4 hours before you practice, it can help neuron activity, the beans are not tasty nor the powder but it has helped me a lot, just don't take them close to your sleep time as they do keep you awake.

Meditate before it and tell yourself the goals, my method is breathing in and thinking of a decent goal in the future (I picture me and my son being safe and healthy) and breath in the air from that moment, when you breathe back out think of the breath blowing away any negativity thats in your mind or any problems that are stopping your dream goals.

As long as you are not epileptic then using subliminal messages is very good, I have actually made my own up for my own goals using photoshop, if you need help then drop me message as I don't mind helping.

I hope that helps, Happy Dreaming :geek:

Hey, While reading your answer I got very interested :D
How do you make that video??
Can you help me? :P

Peter

Postby Peter » 22 Jul 2016 21:29

I just tried WILD this evening, I didn't expect success, but what happened was just too strange. Here's what I did and what happened:
I sat in the middle of my bed, aimed for the pillow, took a deep breath, then released all of my muscles, so I naturally fell into the corpse pose. I kept on relaxing and waited for the hypnagogic state. Meanwhile, I cleared my thoughts, however there was already some, I just let them be.

You are on the right track but dont try so hard to make it happen, its not a liner process and some steps if you see it that way will not always be there or will drag out one day and be an instant another. Just chill and let it all go, its natural and what you are trying to do to get there is the resistance that stops it

To mention, I couldn't relax in the beginning, it was making me laugh for no reason. Soon I had hallucinations with music, but no hypnagogia. These hallucinations didn't last for too long, and they were ending with a strike, which opened my eyes the first time. I was like half-aware within those hallu.s. Soon another wave began simultaneously, I first had a sense of activation in a limb, then a little vibration, then a huge shock and a jump in that limb, like it was struck with high voltage electricity, and so another limb, and another, ...

LOL you were there in one way and you active mind just needed to follow but in thinking about it the logic took it all away. Just observe the feelings, noise and have no internal comment. Just accept and let it take you there

Is there something I can do? Three weeks now, and no success. Got closer and closer (close enough to be still unconscious in a dream I'm aware of :| :| :| WTF!), but the closer I get, the more the resistance is.

I have up to 4 lucid events a week and nearl all are WILD and have done so for a lot longer than you have lived so dont be in a hurry. 3 Weeks, I spent the last 3 years sorting out just one aspect of WILD. You are doing well so just relax and let it happen
Thanks
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Quark_Master

Postby Quark_Master » 23 Jul 2016 14:41

Reinards wrote:Hey, While reading your answer I got very interested :D
How do you make that video??
Can you help me? :P

If you want you can private message me as it may be better than clogging up this lady's thread ;)

Dane

Postby Dane » 26 Jul 2016 08:44

star64rogue wrote: Soon I had hallucinations with music, but no hypnagogia. These hallucinations didn't last for too long, and they were ending with a strike.

hallucinations are not limited to your sight.
in fact, all your sensors+Mind eye can experience hallucinations.
so when i read the above, that you heard auditory hallucinations, i think you were in the hypnagogia state.

what do you mean by, ending with a strike ?

what you can do ? keep it going with a positive attitude ;)

Best of Luck my friend :!:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”