Dream character/figure summoning

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Reinards

Dream character/figure summoning

Postby Reinards » 23 Jul 2016 18:38

I was reading about different methods how to summon dream figures/characters...

One of them was to imagine the one you want just behind the corner...
As we all know, we use to imagine scary things when going to bed :D
So, I was wandering if for example I tried to summon my best friend(Thinking that he is behind the corner), but then a random thought of a ghost comes into my mind, would there be that ghost or my best friend? :?

star64rogue

Re: Dream character/figure summoning

Postby star64rogue » 23 Jul 2016 22:24

See, mostly, there are no rules in the dream world, and so in your mind. It's not a kind of incantation that would fail or explode ( :lol: ) if you say it wrong, It's just about power, in every aspect, focus, peace, strength, anything that can dominate the subconscious. The much your subconscious acts as your wish, completely depends on your mind's discipline and unification.
It's been a few weeks that I'm experiencing dreams with my desired themes, weapons, adventures, secrets, super-powers, war... and they've become clear enough to form complete stories, full of secrets and fun, I prefer them to a lucid dream sometimes, but how? I believe my tries on going lucid have strengthen my control on the subconscious, and also, during this time, I've been into lots of maths and calculations, heavy ones. They may have given me a better mind discipline.
And remember, there is no good or evil, there's only power, and those too weak to seek it. - voldy :lol:
Sweet dreams ^_^
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Reinards

Re: Dream character/figure summoning

Postby Reinards » 24 Jul 2016 07:59

star64rogue wrote:See, mostly, there are no rules in the dream world, and so in your mind. It's not a kind of incantation that would fail or explode ( :lol: ) if you say it wrong, It's just about power, in every aspect, focus, peace, strength, anything that can dominate the subconscious. The much your subconscious acts as your wish, completely depends on your mind's discipline and unification.
It's been a few weeks that I'm experiencing dreams with my desired themes, weapons, adventures, secrets, super-powers, war... and they've become clear enough to form complete stories, full of secrets and fun, I prefer them to a lucid dream sometimes, but how? I believe my tries on going lucid have strengthen my control on the subconscious, and also, during this time, I've been into lots of maths and calculations, heavy ones. They may have given me a better mind discipline.
And remember, there is no good or evil, there's only power, and those too weak to seek it. - voldy :lol:
Sweet dreams ^_^

Yeah, its kinda true :D
Do you think that doing WILD is affecting my dreams?
I mean, like, when waking up and doing WILD i had no dreams to remember...
But last night I dried FILD(First time this year) no success, maybe the wrong timing, but i got interesting dreams :D
And I registered one in my DJ

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”