My First Real experience with a (sort of) lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lord Hug

My First Real experience with a (sort of) lucid dream

Postby Lord Hug » 24 Jul 2016 08:19

In the past I've had moments where I feel like I have been Lucid, but they normally go away pretty quickly. In this particular dream I was flopped over a couch in my living room, staring down at the wooden floor. After a moment I realised 'we have black tiles, not wood. I performed a reality check by pushing my right finger through my left hand (the skin stretched) and realised that it was a dream. I have always loved flying in dreams so I ran out the back door and took out over the backyard. It was a pleasantly warm and sunny day here in Australia and I remember it so vividly, the wind and the sun and all. I felt my lucidity slipping away as i shot up over the trees in my backyard, though was too focused in flying to attempt to regain lucidity. Every day when I go out to that spot in the backyard where I took off, I vividly remember the feeling of flight and how the backyard looked from the sky.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”