A lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Keeboard

A lucid dream

Postby Keeboard » 24 Jul 2016 16:19

Hi everyone! Although I've been a lucid dreamer for awhile now, this is my first post on the forum.
This dream starts in a big city. I'm aware I'm dreaming and try to make the scene a flat grassland. I only succeed in making a large clearing. I then try to make Dr. Hatch (a character from the book series Michael Vey) appear, but accidentally make a giant with long brown curly hair appear. He starts to destroy the city and I fly away, trying to escape. I see Alice from Alice in wonderland. She's big (not as big as the giant), wearing a blue dress, and fleeing the giant. She tells me there's a gate that leads to a place safe from the giant. I find it, only to see a picture of the white rabbit on it saying its a trap.
I've had this part of the dream before. I turn and see the giant right there. I curl into a ball, and when I look up, the giant's right there, and there's a duck coming towards me from my right. All of a sudden, I'm trapped in a building and try to punch through the wall, failing. A strange door opens and I see a man through it, wearing a bulky suit. I ask him why he's doing this and he ignores me, closing the door. I regret not going through it. Some small machines start advancing towards me and I have an assortment of weapons I can throw at them. I throw something that spews some sort of gas, hoping it'll knock me out. It doesn't. It smells strange.
All of a sudden, I'm in a mall I've seen many times in my dreams but never in waking life. There's places to order food to my left, but no lines. My sister and her friend are there. My mom comes up and says I was never really in danger. Then I wake up.
Any thoughts?
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

Transcending.

Re: A lucid dream

Postby Transcending. » 31 Jul 2016 03:08

Very wild dream :lol: :lol:
Next time try exploring, and try to ask your subconscious mind a question.
See what happens :D
Good Luck!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”