The diary of collapsice's lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
collapsice

The diary of collapsice's lucid dream

Postby collapsice » 26 Jul 2016 09:12

Hello, everyone, I am a lucid dream lover from China.
Landlord lazy cancer delay late, not regularly updated.
At the beginning of the Qingming dream is to see when handling the YouTube video, is about the dream of the ten truths, which have a lucid dream and later because the school did not continue to practice the exercise. Later, when playing minecraft met a dream to do a lucid dream friend so interested in, continue to practice (then the distance is now two or three months)
Above or below the speech is wrong please point out, thank you
I have been practicing lucid dreaming for two or three months, and I've had some dreams at the forum in China http://bbs.68m.com/thread-18433-1-1.html
You can come and play

collapsice

Re: The diary of collapsice's lucid dream

Postby collapsice » 26 Jul 2016 09:18

[dream] last night(7.25) as usual, four groups of Tai Xuan(like...WTBT) and finished watching the dream screen, while watching the dream screen will have the sense of rotation, tell yourself in the morning than usual to get up early for a while, more than six o'clock in the morning wake up naturally, clear the ten seconds, original position lying down under, hands into Dantian positions, then find a uncomfortable, placed on both sides of the body. To do Tai Xuan 4 groups after, there will be a feeling of relaxation slightly, and appear the sense of rotation, and the amplified signal, head after a heavy, feel weightless, but involuntary physical tension, I open out of, but it has not, then turned slowly, or not. When the light was gone, just down _ (3 / _: his head to sleep)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”