I Tried WILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
ZacharyMundo

I Tried WILD

Postby ZacharyMundo » 26 Jul 2016 19:27

I am pretty much a beginner, but I just thought why not try the WILD technique for the heck of it. I didn't intentionally wake up after 5/6 hours of sleep. My cat actually was the one to wake me up :lol: , but it was very convenient since I wanted to try this out. So I stayed awake for a couple minutes; trying to reach that balance between waking up and staying mildly tired. I go back to bed and lay on my back first to see if that will work.
A couple minutes of focused breathing and not moving and my body felt slightly immobile. However I could still hear all the noises and such so my brain was still fully awake. I decided to try and turn on my side to get a more comfortable position. More time passes of breathing and suddenly I feel this tingling course through my body from head to toe. I was amazed! Is this the sleep paralysis everyone talks about? I kept thinking. I continued to lay still and focused on lucid dreaming; trying to picture the wall in front of me. I felt a rushing in my ears, but the moment didn't last and despite my attempts I was unable to accomplish the WILD technique.

I know this isn't eventful, but can anyone explain if I am doing anything wrong or if I should just keep practicing this technique? Thanks! :D
Lucid Dreams: 0

Dane

Re: I Tried WILD

Postby Dane » 27 Jul 2016 08:47

if you want to stick with Wild's, keep on practicing.

in the mean time, read this thread.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18121

Best of Luck matey 8-)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”