Cool Dream I Had :)

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Transcending.

Cool Dream I Had :)

Postby Transcending. » 29 Jul 2016 13:47

In this dream, I'm with two of my friends and a girl. The girl is caucasian, has long blonde hair, short, and is extremly hot. We were on a park in the night time. The park was a bit similar to the dream "The Door" I had a few weeks ago. It was really big, and the grass looked real this time. We were walking on the park and having a hilarious conversation, which I don't remember. We were laughing really hard and having fun. Across from the park, there were big houses. While we were on the park I felt scared and happy at the same time. Anyways, we were walking and suddenly it started raining extremely hard, so we decided to split up. Both of my friends ran to a house and the girl and I ran to a big two story white house. We tried to open the door, but it didn't open at all. The girl asked me if I could let her stand on my shoulders so she could climb "through" the window and I said yes. She was climbing up and she went "through" the window. She pulled me up and I got goosebumps and butterflys in my stomach. :lol: :lol: I went through the window and landed in the bed. There was carpet on the floor, a mirror ahead of the bed, and a bathroom on the left side of the bed. The bathroom light was on and the girl came out the bathroom. She was half naked. She had on a white bra and white panties. :shock: :? :| was my reaction. :lol: :lol: She was staring straight at me and smiling. I went into the bathroom as well because my clothes was soaked. I found a white t-shirt and a blue boxer briefs. I changed my clothes, cut off the light, and went back inside the bedroom. There she was laying on the bed, looking straight at my.... She pointed her finger at me and indicated for me to go in the bed. We started talking about something, which I don't remember tbh, but I do remember when I asked her what her name is and she said "Joanna Jones". Then she laid her head on my chest and said goodnight. I didn't reply, I was just staring at the roof. She rubbed her finger against my cheek several times. Then she sat on top of me and we were making eye contact. Then it happened :lol: :lol: We starting kissing. The best feeling in the world, especially when I've been wanting to do it in a dream. Then I started to grab her ... and she started smiling. When I was about to do, what I was about to do :lol: :lol, I woke up. :lol: :lol: I was happy and mad at the same time. Just wanted to share this dream with you guys :)
Btw, I googled her named and I found a girl who looks a bit similar to her, but in my dream her hair is blonde, not dyed. Search her name on google images and you'll see an image with a girl with dyed hair and is on LinkedIn.
Thanks for passing by :)
Peace And Love Guys <3

Oneironaut101

Re: Cool Dream I Had :)

Postby Oneironaut101 » 01 Aug 2016 07:02

Dude : I ENVY U!!!! :cry: :cry:

Was it a lucid dream or a normal one??

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 01 Aug 2016 14:51

LoL It wasn't a lucid dream, but a vivid one :)

TripleXGold

Postby TripleXGold » 01 Aug 2016 17:23

Ayeee!! Awesome story dude! I was rooting for you while i was reading it lol.

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 02 Aug 2016 20:38

:lol: :lol: My dreams have been getting crazier. Last night I dreamed about walking through a tunnel in school uniform with students, and when I came out there was huge gate and a school was behind it. I also saw Designer :| :| :lol: :lol: Like Wtf..

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”