Hey Guys!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Jeffet

Hey Guys!

Postby Jeffet » 29 Jul 2016 23:05

I'm Tom, from England.
Tonight'll be my 11th night of attempting to Lucid dream. I've been using Mantras nightly, recording my dreams daily, and using reality checks. I have a mark on the back of my hand I use as a... I don't know what you'd call it, a reminder that I'm awake? but also a general theme of dreams so if I see it anywhere in my dream I'll be prompted to do a reality check. (Every time I think about anything dream related I do a reality check).
I've always been a huge fan of High fantasy, I also have quite bad anxiety linked to Social phobia, Agoraphobia and Emetophobia. I'd like to explore some kind of fantasy environment to trigger my imagination with some kind of spirit guide who'll tell me what to do in order to overcome my fears. (Almost like free therapy).
I'd also like to access my spiritual side- which I feel Lucid dreaming will be a gateway toward.
Anyways, wish you lot luck with your own Lucid dreaming, hopefully my first'll come soon- however I must admit recalling my dreams has been bloody rewarding. Who knew Dreams could be so interesting?

Transcending.

Re: Hey Guys!

Postby Transcending. » 31 Jul 2016 03:03

They are indeed interesting. The possibilities are endless Jeffet. Welcome buddy and Good Luck :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”