I'm dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
star64rogue

I'm dreaming

Postby star64rogue » 02 Aug 2016 19:02

Now that I remember, I had so many dreams in which I knew I'm dreaming, but I wasn't lucid, meaning, conscious, like there was another me knowing that I'm dreaming.
What's the point? :|
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Reinards

Re: I'm dreaming

Postby Reinards » 02 Aug 2016 19:12

star64rogue wrote:Now that I remember, I had so many dreams in which I knew I'm dreaming, but I wasn't lucid, meaning, conscious, like there was another me knowing that I'm dreaming.
What's the point? :|

I may be wrong, but I think it is called Simulated Lucidity :P
I think I had one last night too.

I recommend checking this post:
http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lucid-discussion/128246-simulated-lucidity-dreaming-having-lucid-dream.html

star64rogue

Postby star64rogue » 02 Aug 2016 19:33

That just fits, a simulated lucidity. But, take a look at this dream (http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18096), It's a bit more complicated than that, It's the only simulated lucid dream I had during my trainings, before this, I never knew of lucid dreaming while having SLDs (let's make an abbreviation :lol: ). In that dream, I was put into a simulated lucid nightmare, knowing that I'm not truly lucid, a part of my subconscious trying to call my consciousness in, another part trying to prevent it... Is there something we're not aware of?

Reinards

Postby Reinards » 02 Aug 2016 20:34

star64rogue wrote:That just fits, a simulated lucidity. But, take a look at this dream (http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18096), It's a bit more complicated than that, It's the only simulated lucid dream I had during my trainings, before this, I never knew of lucid dreaming while having SLDs (let's make an abbreviation :lol: ). In that dream, I was put into a simulated lucid nightmare, knowing that I'm not truly lucid, a part of my subconscious trying to call my consciousness in, another part trying to prevent it... Is there something we're not aware of?

Hmm, I don't know at the moment. I will search about it tomorrow okay? :P
Sweet dreams!

Reinards

Postby Reinards » 03 Aug 2016 07:59

Okay, I read... It looks like one can experience SLD when really thinking about it :D
You can search more if you want, but I suggest increasing your self awareness. That could help with LD :P

star64rogue

Postby star64rogue » 03 Aug 2016 12:01

Thanks for caring ^_^ but how would it explain those old SLDs? I refer to a time that I didn't know such thing as lucid dreaming exists, so I couldn't have thought of it.

Reinards

Postby Reinards » 03 Aug 2016 12:23

star64rogue wrote:Thanks for caring ^_^ but how would it explain those old SLDs? I refer to a time that I didn't know such thing as lucid dreaming exists, so I couldn't have thought of it.

Mmmm, I don't know :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”