weird "inception" like things in my dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ja8eri

weird "inception" like things in my dreams

Postby ja8eri » 03 Aug 2016 03:34

I couldn't find a better way to describe it, so i'm gonna compare this to the movie inception. I have been keeping a dream journal, but I don't meditate. Every dream I have, especially nightmares, I am not even trying to lucid dream, yet i realize im dreaming in my dream. Once I exclaim "im dreaming" the whole dream goes crazy and for example, in one nightmare where im being chased by some weird spider, once i realize im dreaming, the whole hallway that im running in collapses and the spider catches me, and i wake up. For some reason this really freaks me out, and I was wondering if any of you have this, or know why this happens. thanks :)

star64rogue

Re: weird "inception" like things in my dreams

Postby star64rogue » 03 Aug 2016 18:14

I suppose you're not the only one to experience this, but I'm afraid It's a rare case, if not, we would have had more reports as it's too much annoying.
This is not to be solved, or at least it seems, by that, you would have no other choice but to use awareness-injection methods like WILD, SSILD, FILD and M-WILD (a MILD turning into WILD).
By "no other choice", I only meant to emphasise, don't get it too serious, just I haven't found any workaround yet.
Just to check, have you had any SLDs? ( see this thread: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18185 )

Sweet dreams and good luck ^_^
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Return to “For Beginners”