using and implanting dream signs

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
neil

using and implanting dream signs

Postby neil » 03 Aug 2016 12:22

I have 2 very common dream signs and do reality checks every time they come up fully expecting to be in a dream (football and my childhood town) and even though I do not play football now or live in my childhood town, even when I have dreams with both dream signs (about playing football in my home town) I still do not realise its a dream. I also implanted a dream sign, I spent all day imagining lions everywhere I went , hunting poeple, sitting on cars, hunting me, sittng in my bath, and that night I dreamed I had 3 pet lions - did this induce lucidity? not one bit. I have got DILD lucid 8 times but it is never from a reality check or dream sign - it is just when I recognise that what is happening is not consistent with waking life and I think - this must be a dream, THEN I do a reality check. The dream sign seems to be more a matter of the qulaity and nature of the dream rather than a specific place/activity - anyone have any exercises I can do through the day working with the nature of dreams to increase chances of LD.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”