WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
User avatar
Transcending.
Posts: 116
Joined: 01 Jul 2016 23:00
Location: The Cosmos.

WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Transcending. » 03 Aug 2016 17:42

OMG Guys! I just wrote three extremely long dreams and the forum logged me out :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:
In two of the dreams, they triggered memories of dreams I've had before in that dream. It was interesting, and in one of them. I was walking down this road with a straight path by myself and when I reached at the end of it there were two paths. One to go left and one to go right. I automatically walked right, and I saw a bus coming. Then I looked down and I was wearing school uniform all of a sudden. The uniform I was wearing belonged to a elementary school I attended 4 years ago, and as I was walking I realized that I was in a neighborhood that belonged to a settlement I lived in. Then I glanced to my left and saw a house. This also triggered a memory of a dream I had in that same dream. I was in a school bus and I told the bus driver to stop at the same house I was looking at. This however didn't trigger my lucidity and I walked to the house. Then I went to open the "door" and when it was "opening" I woke up. These three dreams I had were the most interesting I've had all year and the forum logged me out. :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: In one of my dreams, I was in a hotel and for some strange reason I keep dreaming of me being in a hotel. I don't know what was the meaning of these dreams, because the memory triggering thing has only happened to me once. The last dream amazed me the most(the one I just shared). The other two I had was me being in a hotel and I was on a bridge I had been on in a previous dream. At the hotel, me and my friends went through a door and ended up in a jungle. We fought against guys who had purple eyes and wore black suits(it was epic). The interesting part about the bridge dream, is that the bridge looked EXACTLY like the bridge I was on in a previous dream. The difference is that in this dream, I was on the bridge with people and in the other one I was on it by myself. I was talking to a lady who I know on the bridge and a memory triggered of me reacting to a post she made on Facebook. I told her about it and she laughed. Then the dream scene changed :arrow: to the one I just mentioned at the beginning. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what the dream could possibly mean. Anyways I gtg guys. Peace And Love <3

User avatar
Transcending.
Posts: 116
Joined: 01 Jul 2016 23:00
Location: The Cosmos.

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Transcending. » 03 Aug 2016 18:05

By the way, when this happened I saw 12.22. I've been seeing 222 a lot. Anyone know what that means?

User avatar
Haradaska
Posts: 41
Joined: 18 Mar 2016 14:59

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Haradaska » 22 Sep 2016 04:44

Probs has something to do with your personal thoughts. depends on what you've been thinkin
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

ReXisDoXes
Posts: 11
Joined: 27 Jan 2016 22:04

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby ReXisDoXes » 22 Sep 2016 14:18

If you see People in black suits, get out of your dream because they are "Killers". They enter people dreams to kill them. They posses more power then everyone else, How do I know it?! Because I was invited to join them and to kill weak lucid dreamers, If you dream and you see a white flash like milisecond flash that's the warning that someone just entered your dream and you need to escape it because if you don't you will be stuck in your dream and nobody else would be able to awake you, you have 2 seconds to leave your dream or you will be stuck in your dream until someone of you wins, you don't fight with power you use your psyhical strenght to fight him. If you have any questions about dreaming or lucid dreaming there is also epic dreaming, just send me a message I will explain it all. I will teach you how to lucid dream.

jasmine2
Posts: 425
Joined: 15 Sep 2013 04:42

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby jasmine2 » 22 Sep 2016 22:21

There have been a few times when I logged in and then wrote and revised a fairly long forum post. When I clicked "Submit", I was dismayed to see that I had been automatically logged out, so the submission was not processed, and I had not saved a rough draft. This seemed to happen if I took much longer than 30 min. to compose and submit my post. However, the forum does not provide any information regarding a cut off time for finishing a post entry. Can the webmaster please clarify this issue?

User avatar
Transcending.
Posts: 116
Joined: 01 Jul 2016 23:00
Location: The Cosmos.

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Transcending. » 08 Oct 2016 22:26

Haradaska wrote:Probs has something to do with your personal thoughts. depends on what you've been thinkin
Just saw this. Word

User avatar
Transcending.
Posts: 116
Joined: 01 Jul 2016 23:00
Location: The Cosmos.

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Transcending. » 08 Oct 2016 22:27

ReXisDoXes wrote:If you see People in black suits, get out of your dream because they are "Killers". They enter people dreams to kill them. They posses more power then everyone else, How do I know it?! Because I was invited to join them and to kill weak lucid dreamers, If you dream and you see a white flash like milisecond flash that's the warning that someone just entered your dream and you need to escape it because if you don't you will be stuck in your dream and nobody else would be able to awake you, you have 2 seconds to leave your dream or you will be stuck in your dream until someone of you wins, you don't fight with power you use your psyhical strenght to fight him. If you have any questions about dreaming or lucid dreaming there is also epic dreaming, just send me a message I will explain it all. I will teach you how to lucid dream.

Word. Are entities real..

User avatar
Transcending.
Posts: 116
Joined: 01 Jul 2016 23:00
Location: The Cosmos.

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Transcending. » 08 Oct 2016 22:27

jasmine2 wrote:There have been a few times when I logged in and then wrote and revised a fairly long forum post. When I clicked "Submit", I was dismayed to see that I had been automatically logged out, so the submission was not processed, and I had not saved a rough draft. This seemed to happen if I took much longer than 30 min. to compose and submit my post. However, the forum does not provide any information regarding a cut off time for finishing a post entry. Can the webmaster please clarify this issue?
Hopefully

Kogz
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Oct 2016 09:23

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Kogz » 18 Oct 2016 12:32

To avoid having this issue in the future, an easy fix is to selectall/copy before hitting post. Or write the post in an external program such as notepad, then copy/paste it to the forum.

User avatar
Knife
Posts: 222
Joined: 10 Aug 2013 11:12
Location: Belgium

Re: WTF JUST HAPPENED WOLDFORUM!!! :(

Postby Knife » 18 Oct 2016 22:57

Transcending. wrote:By the way, when this happened I saw 12.22. I've been seeing 222 a lot. Anyone know what that means?


Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. - Luke 12:22

20 december https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_20

In numerology, 222 relates to faith, trust, and encouragement. There might be a lot going on in your life that is requiring you to slow down and take a brief pause to collect yourself. (yes I copypasted and this is plagiarism, fuck the police) :twisted:
Inherit the earth


Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest