Targeted Individual survive direct energy weapon because of dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
TwinGears

Targeted Individual survive direct energy weapon because of dream

Postby TwinGears » 04 Aug 2016 00:50

If your not a targeted individual and havn't a clue about direct energy weapons, this might offend some or just make you think it's more far out than your normal reality bubble. That's okay because it's not your experience and so you do not have to understand any thing. I post this because many understand much of the direct energy weapons but not this type of Jump program stuff - likely because they almost never miss, and if they do your going to get to know the other more common direct energy weapons very soon. Other TI's know exactly what I am talking about and so here is dream and what happened, and don't choke on your popcorn while enjoying this. ;)

Early 2014 (both hit and runs were played out on the exact same intersection)
First avoided hit and run in BC, I only had the hint in my mind that I should step back onto the sidewalk. And this old car shows up out of no where in show room condition, this very large chested, military cut short hair white driver wearing a very visible blood red jacket. I watched him come out of an un-natural fog and disappear into the fog. He silently disappeared with no sound or lights and I was thinking what kind of an ass hole runs through the fog without lights and threw a RED light at high speed like that? I didn't see the pattern yet but I was sure pissed at this freak in his satanic looking clothing.

In the early winter of 2014 on Vancouver Island (2nd hit and run attempt where Deja Reve becomes Deja Vu the same morning)
* I had a dream of the weather getting excessively foggy fast and then crossing the intersection out side of my house in Comox with my daughter (Gutherie & Aspen Rd.). We were struck by a car that came out of no where. Then I woke up in bed thinking how strange that the driver could not be identified in any way other than a dark shape like shadow. All other details of the dream made sense but this shadow of a driver, and also the fact I have never woken up from being killed in a dream! - 1st time this has happened.
One and a half hours later the real deal begins to plays out, and happened as I was getting ready with my eldest daughter to leave for school (kindergarten), naturally I was thinking 'strange as this feels like a deja vu'. Normally the traffic at this intersection in the morning rush hour is always busy and dangerous, but no traffic exist any where nor the regular walking personalities we were used to seeing. I actually began to think my alarm was wrong and I was getting my daughter ready at 3am, or some other time that mirrors a sleepy dead ghost town. It was if no one else existed and it was just the 2 of us in this crazy thick thick fog. The lack of people, cars and normal sounds were very strange, that really got my attention!
We get to the intersection and push the walk button and it's just dead silence and the walk light sounded, but we could not see it. I couldn't help but think this was too much like the dream, and I hadn't forecast my own saving grace in a long while, and never with anyone in tow to also save! So I held my daughter back and crouched next to her softly, quietly I say 'don't worry about waiting as no one can see that we are not walking'. After all ridicule gets programmed in early with kids, living within a fraudulent and forced police state society under corp. 230098.
She was very quiet and we waited and waited, just when I decided I might be wrong about my prediction, my mind decided to walk across without the body to be safe. My mind gets to where I was hit in the dream and poof, the car shot out of the fog without a sound at high speeds of around 70km/Hour in a 50 zone. I keep a very close eye on the driver as I could not get a face about him in my dream, and sure enough he had no face as the driver was covered in a full black body suit. The suit appears to be made of the non reflective black nano material that is identical with my old implants (possible from EG&G). I had removed 2 of my own implants, one in the early 90's as I know what the material looked and felt like. The only difference is this was very heavily crinkled and had no eye sockets or any thing, and was raised above the body as if there was padding or a helmet underneath, that made the head blend into the shoulders of the upper body. I gave the military asshole the finger as I watched him go by in slow motion, and the car glided into the fog with out a sound, for an older boat of a car in show room condition it was pretty strange thing to happen and without lights. This isn't the first time it's happened like this, but it was the first time I got a really good look at the driver that was extremely well hidden. The weather was fine on our way back home from dropping her off at school.
Later that day the school office called me to get ----- out of school early, her stomach wasn't happy, so I told them about the near death car accident and I guessed that shook her up a bit. Note the fog went back to normal just as fast as it came in so so thick, it could be considered a pattern marker within a changed time line. Being set-up by a time line that isn't my own, doesn't mean I consent to follow threw with it, the technology tracks the minds finger print. Thus the managers of this technology don't expect to miss their target, probably never miss at all. The only thing I know for sure is the mangers of such weapons have no regard for a child’s life, all slaves of the corporation 230098 are disposable and likely it's parents corporation and more. That's the lesson I learned that day…
I am still wondering when the first car missed me, it made their society switch to the black suit which hides identity from those that see beyond 3D. It must have been because they didn't want to miss or for me to see the face again, and they probably were worried that I had seen the face, yet I can't remember it for some reason. Same car but the fellow travelling/driving in it might not have been the same, but from the same society initiative trying to get a score with the same car being put threw time as a direct energy weapon. Either way the build of the man was the same, big chested type of ken doll.

Transcending.

Re: Targeted Individual survive direct energy weapon because of dream

Postby Transcending. » 04 Aug 2016 02:58

Interesting. It is good to take caution when you have dreams like that. :D

TwinGears

Postby TwinGears » 04 Aug 2016 17:12

Transcending. wrote:Interesting. It is good to take caution when you have dreams like that. :D

Very true, but I have not done lucid dream steady for about 25 year now, in fact it's only happened once the last 4 year since 2012. So yes it got me paying attention again, and I do expect to begin to lucid dream again at some point...

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 04 Aug 2016 23:47

Wow, that sucks. Good Luck! I've been doing reality checks, and a bit of meditation. Still haven't had a LD in almost three weeks, but I'll be patient. 8-)

TwinGears

Postby TwinGears » 05 Aug 2016 17:59

Transcending. wrote:Wow, that sucks. Good Luck! I've been doing reality checks, and a bit of meditation. Still haven't had a LD in almost three weeks, but I'll be patient. 8-)

Keep at it dude, you will get it!
It seems to me it's the sensitivity to thought, as in thought creates reality and one notices it being done in real time, and thus finds one self in the equation rather than being the observer. I have been out of the LD loop for some time and could be remembering this incorrectly.

Food for thought - I do know the modern electronic interference with dreams do make a person continuously become compartmentalized! How? Well if your targeted and happen to wake up very quiet without head noise, the equipment will not catch the fact your awake. So it will be broadcasting the images of a Arch at about 1Hz changes, it will look like a stain glass window on the inside and outside of the arch - but neither the inside or outside have intersections that meet. Thus the arch is an interesting way to divide the mind when you think about it, hope this doesn't scare anyone. Before I forget the 1Hz intervals only changes the stain glass colour parts and intersections move around, but the arch never moves. Will be interesting to see if anyone else has noticed this kind of thing, but the more individuals that learn to be Lucid on demand, the more others haven't a hope of controlling our free will. This website is a good sign that such a thing is happening, because people like you are young and interested...so keep at it and never give up, which means continue to pay attention - you are on the path.
;)

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 06 Aug 2016 14:24

:) :mrgreen:

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”