Dead in dreams

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Kitkat052

Dead in dreams

Postby Kitkat052 » 04 Aug 2016 03:03

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have had two recurring dreams of dead people. The first ice had recurring dreams for about 5 years. It is a woman, young and in college. I see her apartment, below a row house in what I believe is Chicago. Over the course of the dreams, I've seen that she knew her killer; she went to college with this man, and she was killed in her apartment.

Recently I've had a dream of a woman with red hair, that was an important representation to me in the dreams. I know that she was murdered and that she was from Ohio. As I've only had three dreams so far, I can see her clearly and see her with her family. I know nothing about her death or the person who killed her.

These dreams make me search for these women. I don't really know where to start or what to do. These dreams have nothing to do with places I've been or people I know. I guess my question is what should I do?

Transcending.

Re: Dead in dreams

Postby Transcending. » 08 Aug 2016 16:01

Just go with your gut feeling :)

Dane

Re: Dead in dreams

Postby Dane » 09 Aug 2016 11:11

maybe you can get acces in one way or another to look into murdercases in these cities ? :geek:

not really a solid one, but it would be where i would start. :mrgreen:

how do you know these murders have already happened ?
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”