New level of real

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Seanmw93

New level of real

Postby Seanmw93 » 04 Aug 2016 10:44

Okay so I'm not new to Lucid dreaming. I've naturally been doing for most of my life. However last night I experienced something I never have before. I went to sleep a lot later this night as I had been napping during the day. When I went to sleep though, I woke up in my dream in the manner that I knew I was dreaming but it felt 100% like real life. I had to make sure I was dreaming before I could continue exploring my dream. I got out of bed (in my dream) and stumbled to the floor. At first walking felt really strenuous. Not on my body, but on my mind. I left my room and walked towards the stairs and say a demon like creature standing there which normally would have scared me but I felt no fear. I wanted to change scene so I shook it off and the dream faded to a dark gray. I could hear a ringing sound in my ears and again it felt really strenuous on my brain/mind. A new scene appeared. It was a dark room with an even darker corner, when I glancedo to the corner there was an upside down figure standing there, again normally would have scared me but this time nothing. I changed scene again, fade to gray and ringing in my ears. Next my dream turd into a videogame similar to a mobile game. I started to explore this scene but it quickly became to much and I awoke with my eyes still closed.

My question is, is this level of real normal? And does it always feel so strenuous on your brain/mind?

Peter

Re: New level of real

Postby Peter » 04 Aug 2016 21:44

if its normal for you then its normal. really hard to compare as its all pretty subjective. Most of my dreams are as real as normal life, I can be lucid and amazed at how hard it is to pick that I am dreaming. I will just look around and marvel at what I see. The scene changes going grey is something I have seen a few times, really its all normal for you and this is ok
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”