How good is this book?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Reinards

How good is this book?

Postby Reinards » 04 Aug 2016 10:51

http://www.shemeam.com/pdf/lucid_dreaming.pdf

I started reading this book today :D

Have you read it? Is it good?

Also, can you suggest me a good book to read? :)

CabinFifteen

Re: How good is this book?

Postby CabinFifteen » 05 Aug 2016 01:33

Hey,

That's the book that got me started! I love it. I've read quite a few lucid dreaming books, and it's by far my favourite.

He covers everything you need to practice to get good, and he also makes it really exciting! Stephen Laberge is one the earliest pioneers of lucid dreaming (he scientifically proved it's possible) so he really knows what he's talking about.

Also, he goes really in depth for understanding dreams in general, and also elaborates on all the possible applications of lucid dreaming, so there's a lot of inspiring content in there.

Enjoy!

Reinards

Re: How good is this book?

Postby Reinards » 05 Aug 2016 07:08

CabinFifteen wrote:Hey,

That's the book that got me started! I love it. I've read quite a few lucid dreaming books, and it's by far my favourite.

He covers everything you need to practice to get good, and he also makes it really exciting! Stephen Laberge is one the earliest pioneers of lucid dreaming (he scientifically proved it's possible) so he really knows what he's talking about.

Also, he goes really in depth for understanding dreams in general, and also elaborates on all the possible applications of lucid dreaming, so there's a lot of inspiring content in there.

Enjoy!

Yep, thank you ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”