Hey there :D

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
CabinFifteen

Hey there :D

Postby CabinFifteen » 05 Aug 2016 00:50

Hey everyone!

I've been fascinated by lucid dreaming since I was 17 (almost four years now) when I read "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming," and just recently decided to get serious (I hope to be able to lucid dream every night). I used to lucid dream about once a week until I put it aside, and I miss the thrill you get out of it like nothing else! :mrgreen:

I feel kind of lonely working at it alone though.. When I was in high school, I had my best friend learning with me and we kept pushing each other further. We don't see each other as often anymore, and no one else I know cares about lucid dreaming. Now, even though I'm really motivated, I feel like there's something missing without the friendly encouragement.

Maybe some of you can relate? Does this forum help you stay motivated?

Dane

Re: Hey there :D

Postby Dane » 08 Aug 2016 09:36

Welcome!

this forum community is rather supportive, so if you got anything on your mind, don't feel a stranger ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

CabinFifteen

Postby CabinFifteen » 10 Aug 2016 00:30

Thanks Dane!
And yeah I noticed hahah, this forum is amazing! Everyone here seems really respectful and earnest.

TripleXGold

Postby TripleXGold » 10 Aug 2016 15:43

Bro we're all one big family on this forum!! Share your ideas, concerns, experiments, and successes with us and we will listen. If you were looking for some friendly encouragement, you came to the right damn place ! :D :D

Welcome!

Azaleaj

Postby Azaleaj » 22 Aug 2016 22:54

Hi, I agree, friends and family won't be too interested unless they too have LDs. It's hard to convey the amazing feelings and discoveries of dreams to others so they have a hard time understanding our interest. It's probably best to just accept this. That's ok, there are plenty of people online to chat with about dreams and LDs. LDs are one of the most facinating and fun parts of my life and I feel so lucky to have discovered them. I'll chat any time you would like. I'm semi new to this and progressing pretty fast with my induction techniques and experiments. I'd love to compare notes and help motivate. Send me a message if you want.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”