Wild Attempt Failed!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ZordX

Wild Attempt Failed!

Postby ZordX » 10 Aug 2016 13:05

So today I tried the awesome brain hack called Wild for inducing lucidity. Basically I tried it in a nap. I relaxed myself. After sometime I saw my hypnogogia. So I started to relax myself more with the breathing meditation. Then sometime later I thought that it was the time for me to enter my dream. So I started to visualize myself standing on a road. Then I tried to make it more vivid. Then I imagined that I am running through that Road to feel the kinetic sensaition and enter the dream. But I didn't enter the dream directly instead I entered into sleep paralysis state. I heard that my mom is calling me by name from the outside of the room. But there was no reason for that. So I realized that it was a halucination. So from the sp state I tried the OBE(out of body exit) by imagining myself floating. But nothing happened. Another thing to mention that my sleep posture is quiet different from others. I sleep in the opposite of corpse position(i don't know what's the name of that posture). So what's wrong with my wild attempt? Help! Please
"Dreams are real when we are experiencing them. And don't we live in dreams :mrgreen: ?" ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Dane

Re: Wild Attempt Failed!

Postby Dane » 11 Aug 2016 09:30

is this your first attempt on a Wild ?
if you don't move, there is nothing wrong with your attempt.

some attempts are simply not meant to kick in.
just keep your patience, peace and discipline in check ;)

your sleeping position is but a minor thingy.
it only matters in a way, that your body should be comfortable enough for it to go stand-by while your mind can stay active/awake.
whatever position that translates to you :mrgreen:

but it seems you already have a nice position ;)

Best of Luck&keep trying ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

ZordX

Postby ZordX » 11 Aug 2016 14:52

Yes. It was my first wild attempt. I didn't actually moved during the whole process. I also got transitions like shaking body. And one thing I don't understand what's this hypnogogia thing and when I will know I'm in a hypnogogia state. Cause when I close my eyes I see some big white dots like something in the Darkness of my eyelids. But I don't think thats the hypnogogia. And If I enter a hypnogogia state, what should I do then? Should I just think about the desired location where I would like to be and feel myself being there?
"Dreams are real when we are experiencing them. And don't we live in dreams :mrgreen: ?" ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

Dane

Postby Dane » 11 Aug 2016 22:01

ok well hypnagogia is actually the transition state between awake and sleep.

this is recognizable by sensory hallucinations, in the broadest meaning of the word.
usually scary stuff and horror's.
but you said that your mom called you for no apparant reason, did you concidered it might be a hallucination ? :p

ignore the hallucinations and everything because you gotta get to the vibrations/pulses/rotations/those kind of sensations.
you want to feed these sensations energy to increase them.

i'll leave the rest up to you.

Best of Luck!

ps.
imagining a location can be helpfull, do experiment with that ;)

pps.
if you get a scary situation and you want it to get worse, feel free to panic. :p
if not, then don't.
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

ZordX

Postby ZordX » 12 Aug 2016 14:11

Yes. I considered the mom calling thing as a halucination And thanx for your reply bro.

Return to “For Beginners”