exploding head dream, or was I dreaming?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

exploding head dream, or was I dreaming?

Postby Nickfan40 » 17 Aug 2016 04:13

I had this "dream" just last night, but I'm not sure if I was dreaming or not:

It started happening in the middle of the night. It seemed like it was going on forever, but it was only a few minutes. It felt like my brain was swelling and my skull didn't have enough room for it. I remembered waking up and putting my hands on the top of my head as if to put my brain back in, but I just felt my hair. It felt just like the swelling I felt when I was using my Novadreamer and the cds several years back; it even hurt just above my ears.

I learned on a website about 3rd eye/pineal gland cleansing that the pain in the top of my head and above my ears was my crown and 3rd eye chakra being cleansed/activated, but that was several years ago; I don't know why it happened last night. I also had strange headaches in the region of my 3rd eye chakra/pineal gland. The website told about a man named Walter Rawls and how he activated his 3rd eye chakra by taping a north-pointing magnet over his 3rd eye region. He got such strange results from it (he started seeing "ghosts"), that he got scared and stopped the activation. So that explains why I was hallucinating/seeing visions! I thought I had time travelled!

I also read that using dark blue or purple color therapy glasses could activate it, but I was using the Novadreamer, which was a very strong red blinking light. By the way, I have contacted my local Robert's Health Food store via Facebook to see if they can stock some color therapy glasses. When I woke up in the morning, I had a sinus headache.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”