Sort of achieved a few goals

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Keeboard

Sort of achieved a few goals

Postby Keeboard » 17 Aug 2016 21:29

I don't really know the order of these events, so I'll just make them jot notes:

-I'm in a city, already lucid. One of my goals is to see what it's like to be bitten by and become a vampire. Remembering this, I say that a vampire will be behind me, turn around, and expect one. Spike (a vampire from the tv show Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is there. I ask him to bite me and he just throws a cylinder at me :?: It stings when it hits me.
- I'm flying over a grassy area with lots of people. I land on a building at the edge of a city (This next part probably sounds weird). I summon a grey worm (from one of the book series I read) the same way I summoned spike. My goal is to see what it's like to have it go under my skin and into my forehead. I make a cut appear on my foot and the worm crawls in (the cut wasn't large enough to let it in yet it still got in). I don't feel anything.
- I summon a mirror and go through it. My goal is to go into Vadus the mirror realm (from yet another book series, as you can see I read a lot :lol:). On the other side is a few corridors, but nothing else.
-I see Spike again and ask him again to bite me. He says something like "maybe a taste" and he does. I don't feel anything or turn into a vampire, which disappoints me.
-I make a portal and try to go to Artime again. I end up in a grassy place with cars and people.

That's basically it. For anyone who struggles with summoning things: I used to as well, but the technique I mentioned above seems to always work. Maybe it'll work for you.
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

Reinards

Re: Sort of achieved a few goals

Postby Reinards » 21 Aug 2016 09:15

Hah, interesting!
I have achieved 2 of my goals :D
One of them was to use a mirror as a portal(I think many people do this)...

One question for you...

How did it felt when you went trough the mirror?
For me, I felt like I was in a sticky substance or something :D
I felt resistance, as if my mind didn't want me to travel :D it was very weird

Keeboard

Postby Keeboard » 27 Aug 2016 12:20

Thanks for replying! Sorry, I wasn't notified of it. I've used doors as portals. I've also walked into a tree for one and made one out of nothing. Strange, I didn't feel anything when I entered the mirror. Maybe I'll try expecting to feel something next time

CabinFifteen

Postby CabinFifteen » 28 Aug 2016 06:53

Congrats!
I usually plan out a whole lucid dream beforehand, and then once I'm lucid my brain goes fuzzy and all I want to do is fly around and breathe fire hahah...I'm impressed by your self-control!
Also thanks for the summoning technique, I really want to try that ! (If I can remember to...haha)
Cheers

Keeboard

Postby Keeboard » 28 Aug 2016 16:21

Thanks! Yeah, ever since I had lucid dream goals, in every lucid dream I've had since I've come so close to completing them. When I wake up, I always realize I should've done some stuff differently.

my brain goes fuzzy and all I want to do is fly around and breathe fire

:lol: I've never thought of fire breathing! I should try that sometime. I hope you accomplish your dream goals!

CabinFifteen

Postby CabinFifteen » 29 Aug 2016 05:37

Keeboard wrote:When I wake up, I always realize I should've done some stuff differently

Yeah, it's weird how even though we're lucid dreaming it's still hard to remember things clearly from waking life :roll:
Keeboard wrote:I've never thought of fire breathing! I should try that sometime. I hope you accomplish your dream goals!

Fire breathing is so much fun. I would definitely recommend it. Also, thanks! :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”