Summon a dream guide

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
Go left

Summon a dream guide

Postby Go left » 19 Aug 2016 04:26

I've been trying lately to summon a dream guide but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone have any tips on how to do so?

I've been trying by shouting out loud for a dream guide to visit me but I've only been meet with shadowy figures that attack me or false awakenings. I'm starting to think maybe there is no way to summon one, perhaps it's something you can't force
First level your mind, and then the earth will be level. Even unto Mount Sumeru

Reinards

Re: Summon a dream guide

Postby Reinards » 25 Aug 2016 14:00

Hmm, maybe you are not ready yet?
I have read that it IS possible :P

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 25 Aug 2016 23:57

Maybe you first need to learn more about how to interact with negative dream characters.

- You can try fighting DCs who attack you.
- Or ask them, "Why are you chasing me? What fears or other psychological challenges do you represent?"
- Or you can say, "I want to be your friend. I love you."

Sometimes trying to understand scary dream characters stimulates them to turn into into helpful guides.

- I recommend -

- Search - lucidity.com - "Chapter 10: Overcoming Nightmares"
This is an excerpt from book - "Exploring The World of Lucid Dreaming" by S. LaBerge and H. Reingold

- Book - "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self" - Robert Waggoner

- Article - "How To Overcome Repeating Nightmares: A Simple ..." - huffingtonpost.com
by Belleruth Naparstek

Go left

Postby Go left » 01 Sep 2016 01:30

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I guess I'm not ready, I just read something I liked in a book called dream gates by Robert Moss. He said that scary and negative dream characters guard the dream gates to protect us, they stop us going too deep before we are ready. So I will defiantly take your advise Jasmine and do some work on dealing with nightmares and negative DCs, really appreciate all the links thanks
First level your mind, and then the earth will be level. Even unto Mount Sumeru

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 01 Oct 2016 03:29

Dude you can totally summon a dream guide, you just have to be firm, say the command in your dream: "I command a dream guide to help me", except yell it mentally in your head.

Another method would be to find a door or a window something that you can open, imagine that the dream guide will be behind it, and open the door. This method has never failed me once. It works for changing the dream climate/atmosphere also 100% of the time.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 17 Oct 2016 07:15

Same night I replied to this article I had a dream in which i used my method and i summoned a dream guide and it he she whatever it was gave me advice haha thanks !

Return to “Dream Characters”