WHY OH WHYYYY!!!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MegaVrund789

WHY OH WHYYYY!!!!

Postby MegaVrund789 » 19 Aug 2016 17:16

Today, I've had a lucid dream and the good things was it was first person view but whenever that happnes, my eye lids just where too heavy so I could barely see but then when spinned the joystick of a VG controller. However I wasn't as exicted that I was lucid, I think I was 60% lucid then I jumped outside my window and... when I hit the ground I woke up. Though in the dream I didn't interact with the dream.

SOOOO>>>>>> ANY HELP WITH INCREASING LUCIDITY IN A DREAM AND LEARNING TO INTEARCT WITH THE DREAM?????????????????

Summerlander

Re: WHY OH WHYYYY!!!!

Postby Summerlander » 19 Aug 2016 18:00

Read everything:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16442
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MegaVrund789

Postby MegaVrund789 » 20 Aug 2016 02:10

Hey summerlander can u explain to me in short??

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 Aug 2016 20:46

I'm tired. If you want it badly, you will do your homework. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MegaVrund789

Postby MegaVrund789 » 22 Aug 2016 20:11

What does that mean?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Aug 2016 01:47

It means exactly what it said. Read what I'm too tired to streamline for you. :roll:

Stop being so lazy and make an effort for a change! :twisted:

- Padmasambhava

Azaleaj

Postby Azaleaj » 23 Aug 2016 07:21

I recommend reading a good book or two on lucid dreaming and systematically following the recommended techniques. There don't seem to be any short cuts for becoming an expert at this. It takes patience practice dedication and time. I think as you follow the techniques you will also learn by trial and error. Keep a journal and write down all of the dreams you remember and the different techniques you are trying as well as the results. Keep at it and good luck.

Dane

Postby Dane » 23 Aug 2016 09:56

Summerlander wrote:Stop being so lazy and make an effort for a change! :twisted:

:lol:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 23 Aug 2016 11:27

Dane wrote:
Summerlander wrote:Stop being so lazy and make an effort for a change! :twisted:

:lol:

:mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”